By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CoD 5 scans.

Looks good. Lets hope they finally match infinity ward's work this time, only with a campaign twice as long.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

Looks pretty nice.  I hope there is alot of battles where you are in a rainforest. That would be better than Europe WWII.

does this take place in the pacific

Machina,

Did u wake up early today?

I made a thread about the pics already. Here:
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=29088&start=0

But your's are the entire page.

Edit: And it appears to have been locked as a "dupe" thread. Guessing that means duplicate. Is that because of your because of your thread? 

Around the Network

^
^lol Machina, me neither.

OT: WWII never gets old for me, but CoD5 would probably piss me off with it's invisible walls in those supposedly vast outdoors areas.

looks good,even though its a different setting then that of COD4

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

^but those werent like these,they were harder to see

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

thank god you are still milking one of my favorite game series, Activision.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

The game looks very good, and from the sounds of how they are doing things the single player will be very solid and a nice change to the Call of Duty world. I also hope the multi-player requires more skill then what you need to be good at CoD4.