By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ZOMG! DMeisterJ owns a Wii!!!!!

Excellent DMeisterJ, we can officially be friends now ;>

Around the Network

well MultiPlat gamers arent fanboys which is good for this site.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:

Oh but they can be for some people the biggest fanboys...

ssj12 said:

I have all consoles, and I consider myself somewhat of a wii fanboy. Yet I've seen people on this site who also own multiple consoles and use that to justify for their fanboyism. 

sc94597 said:
ssj12 said:

I have all consoles, and I consider myself somewhat of a wii fanboy. Yet I've seen people on this site who also own multiple consoles and use that to justify for their fanboyism. 

i'm getting a ds this month, but i m a ps3 fan for life ( life of ps3 off course.) getting 360 in november.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

Personally Iam a big fan of metroid prime 3 all others arent my bag really its not my bag baby!

*MAJOR SHOCK!!*

Congrats on your buy, have fun!

PS: Will you ever log in on MSN? ^^

psrock said:
i'll get my wii after crazzyman get his.

is it easy to find a wii now?

I'll buy a Wii when you place one in my cold, dead hands?

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I owned all 3 consoles, got rid of 2, one for console failure the other due to distaste. I'm strictly PC/PS3 now. I wont down anyone that wants to get multi-systems as long as they dont troll consoles and use the other platforms they own as shields.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Go get SMG the first chance you get.

Please.

Do it for the kittens.