By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who actually uses their PSP for things besides gaming?

I do.

But it is great for gaming also.

Around the Network

The ONLY homebrew I would be willing to try would be for SNES, I don't have a Wii hawk XD and at the current time I don't plan on buying one :x But games like Super Metroid, Secret of Mana, Final Fantasy 6... mmm good stuff ^_^

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

darthdevidem01 said:
@hawkeye

thanks a ton :)

I think i'm gonna watch video reviews of them on gametrailers n then decide..

No problem

ChronotriggerJM said:
The ONLY homebrew I would be willing to try would be for SNES, I don't have a Wii hawk XD and at the current time I don't plan on buying one :x But games like Super Metroid, Secret of Mana, Final Fantasy 6... mmm good stuff ^_^

To bad homebrew costs $45 and about 5 hours of time...

everyday 5 hours a day at work i listen to comedy specials and music to make the time go by faster.

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

Around the Network

Remote Play and using it as an MP3 player either in the car or elsewhere is one of the reasons I bought it over the DS. Flash memory for the win!

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Sicilian. said:
everyday 5 hours a day at work i listen to comedy specials and music to make the time go by faster.
How do you listen to comedy specials? I'd like to do that :D

I use my PSP to do everything EXCEPT gaming

(portable MP4 player, play MP3 music, Digital Photo Frame.....)

Hawkeye said:
Sicilian. said:
How do you listen to comedy specials? I'd like to do that :D

I mean there is no special program. I just download them off the internet and then listen to them under the music section. The dave chappelle HBO special is my favorite 

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

I currently use mine for holding down a shelf. It's been doing a great job of it.

I give this thread a 9.5.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.