By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Spore minimum req. revealed

why are the G9 series not supported?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

dang it i wish i knew wth was in my computer because i really want to play spore

Nooooo!!

I have 256mb of RAM!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

boo, i have 1.8 ghz....i ahve 992 mb of ram though =P

guess its time to get a new pc -_-

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Possum5454 said:
boo, i have 1.8 ghz....i ahve 992 mb of ram though =P

guess its time to get a new pc -_-

You're 1.8 ghz processor will work just fine.

Thats all I have and I run games that require 2.4 ghz to run with good framerate.  It is more about the video card and the RAM.

PC Gamer
Around the Network

Hmm. One of my computers has a 3.0 GHz processor, 1GB of RAM and an alright video card. Yet, I wasn't able to play Sim City Societies on it. Well, it could play but it was too slow to be enjoyable.

I hope this plays fine on my laptop, I really do. This game looks like the best PC games since Civ 4 in my opinion. It also looks much better than the Sims that I never really like. I wonder if the consoles versions will be any good.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

My computer should be able to run this without a problem.  But there probably will be a problem just to screw with my head.  Gotta love Murphy's Law.

I still haven't decided whether I'm going to get this for the PC or Wii yet.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

That's not too bad though my old PC will never be able to run it! Dammit! XD

I personally own 9 video cards capable of playing this game (ranging from the low end to the high end)...I don't want to hear anyone complain about these requirements...seriously.....You should be able to meet these if you have any interest in PC gaming whatsoever.

@lolita,

Maybe its time for an upgrade? 

To Each Man, Responsibility

If you guys who have PCs that are on the slow side want to upgrade - heres an awesome deal.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103249

Phenom quad 2.5 ghz 9850 black edition + Biostar motherboard for $245

The integrated 3200+ graphics will eat this game no problem and you'll have tons of performance that scales well with time as software takes advantage of multicore more and more. Just need to grab some DDR2 and you're sweet to go.

Tease.