By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I am not asking for much, God

I had this exact same discussion with my brother last night - he says to me, "Man, I do not know how I'm going to get to lay Metal Gear Solid 4."

The investment of capital there is too much for him, and he already owns a 360 so it's even harder for him to justify.

A port of the game would sit well with both of us.

Around the Network

Just buy a PS3

you see if you want good games just buy a PS3...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Weebs said:

Not worldpeace, not ending world hunger, not destroying ubisoft, not a good job or a roof over my head.

Just put MGS4 on 360 and I'll start going to church.

i dont want to have to sell my soul for a ps3

No deal.

XD 

If that happens I will go with you to the church...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

On what, like on 10 DVDs???
And what, with DOWNGRADED graphics???
Why would you need it???

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

Around the Network

This isn't about fanboyism - its about money - in which we are all fans of - to shell out (how much is it now?) for a 3rd console to play one epic game is a big blow to my bank account and the money that I didn't work for - None of us even really KNOW if its coming or not - thus the rumors coming from both credible sides - any insiders from Konami here ? speculation is welcomed especially speculation with some great theories

an idea would be... "(Yes) because MGS4 needs to sell 1 million in the first day to meet up with profits"

Did you really think Devil May Cry or Star Ocean or RE 5 would come to 360 ? "Well I saw her face, and I am a believer"

@Coca-Cola = btw Shin ramen is 60% of my diet - and if it does come to 360 - I'll probably go to church for one day... maybe for half of the sermon... then I'll go to hell later.. haha - no really, I think I can make the bet - If more people want something - and if we all believe - maybe anything is possible ?

@kingofwale sell my soul for a game ? Well I am sure you'd sell your soul for some stuff too - like a sense of judgment on my sarcasm .. I am kidding I am kidding !

Understanding is the key.

It is not coming to 360 ever. You are wasting your time
Sony have made it an exclusive for a reason, because they want people to get a PS3 because of it, so i am not so sure that just because you want the game, they are going to make one for the 360

Munkeh111 said:
Sony have made it an exclusive for a reason, because they want people to get a PS3 because of it, so i am not so sure that just because you want the game, they are going to make one for the 360

I wasn't aware that Sony was in control of the exclusivity of games, particularly in this case.

Khuutra said:
Munkeh111 said:

I wasn't aware that Sony was in control of the exclusivity of games, particularly in this case.

So you think that Konami are doing it out the goodness of their heart

Khuutra said:
Munkeh111 said:

You are now.

Particularly in this case.