By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Wii only owner looking into the 360...Have some questions!!

If you really want a black 360, there's not much to think about, is there?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

Go Elite - if you will be downloading lots of movies or Xbox Originals and know you will using the HDMI cable straight out of the box.

Go Premium - if not the above.

EaglesEye379 said:
Go Elite - if you will be downloading lots of movies or Xbox Originals and know you will using the HDMI cable straight out of the box.

Go Premium - if not the above.

Just one comment - the HDMI cable is almost a non-factor, since it's easy to find a really cheap HDMI cable which works just as well as any other (it's a digital signal so any cable will do, unless you need a really long cable).

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

The white one just doesn't match, and i have heard i can't hide the thing since it needs to be ventilated.

Mil. Sellers:

Wii:      25 titles       101.4 mil total    avg 4 mil per title

PS3:     14 titles      28.6 mil total    avg ~2 mil per title

360:     41 titles      89.8 mil total   avg  >2 mil per title

MaximusOptimus said:
The white one just doesn't match, and i have heard i can't hide the thing since it needs to be ventilated.

So black it is then. If the Xbox360 does get a blu ray drive, they will probably just add it to the Elite.

Though one thing to think about, are you going online and if so do you need wireless?

One thing to consider if you're willing to wait a few months is the Jasper refresh. Not only will it be quieter and produce less heat (So you can hide it) It may include some other updates as well. They're already producing the chips so its just a matter of time really before they start to hit shop shelves.

However if you want one now then the Elite should be perfect for you. 

Tease.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
MaximusOptimus said:

So black it is then. If the Xbox360 does get a blu ray drive, they will probably just add it to the Elite.

Though one thing to think about, are you going online and if so do you need wireless?

One thing to consider if you're willing to wait a few months is the Jasper refresh. Not only will it be quieter and produce less heat (So you can hide it) It may include some other updates as well. They're already producing the chips so its just a matter of time really before they start to hit shop shelves.

However if you want one now then the Elite should be perfect for you. 

Very good news, i will wait then i amin no rush.

Mil. Sellers:

Wii:      25 titles       101.4 mil total    avg 4 mil per title

PS3:     14 titles      28.6 mil total    avg ~2 mil per title

360:     41 titles      89.8 mil total   avg  >2 mil per title

Yeah, the Elite is a really nice machine. Here's a little comparison w/my older white Core 360.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

I have an Elite.
Haven't had one problem with it since I got it, back in December/January

Justice is always Right... Oh wait... that was Wright...

Oh, I forgot. So, I'm guessing the majority of Wii owners are RPG fans???

Justice is always Right... Oh wait... that was Wright...

Well, if colour is your only deciding factor between the Premium and Elite, I'd go for the Premium and get a black skin.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."