By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Looks like SO4 coming to 360 (almost confirmed)

*~Onna76~* said:
If SOIV turns out to be 360 exclusive, I'm selling my PS3 and stick with the WII and my handhelds and won't be buying a console in the future ever again. I'm sick and tired of the sick games which MS is pulling and Sony being so god damn lazy!

And NEVER I will buy a 360!! F**k MS and their stealing from PS, assholes.

Woah chill Onna.
There's still Valkyria Chronicles and Tears to Tiara to look forward to.
Atleast wait for E3.
Things can only get better from here on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

Sony really need to get their act together and get more than 3 jRPGs

You can bet your money on it SOIV will hit the 360 first and the PS3 may have the game about a year... and probably will be Japan Only as well...

Really guys I'm sooo fed up with this, I'm tired, I'm finished hoping, if this is a Tales of Vesperia / Eternal Sonata alike scene... I'm done with the PS3 and most of all done with the HD console gaming... totally done... I can't have this anymore. All thanks to M$ and their arrogance and the stealing and Sony for being such a lazy pain in the ass.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Shouldn't Sony-owners be happy? After all it didn't say it was exclusive. And this was an MS event, so obviously they aren't talking about a PS3 version here.

Why wouldn't it be released simultanously on the PS3, or did I miss a recent Japanese Sony event where SO4 wasn't announced?

Can someone give a short summary about Star Ocean btw. It seems to be a small franchise judging from VGC sales, what's so great about these games?

iclim4 said:
*~Onna76~* said:
If SOIV turns out to be 360 exclusive, I'm selling my PS3 and stick with the WII and my handhelds and won't be buying a console in the future ever again. I'm sick and tired of the sick games which MS is pulling and Sony being so god damn lazy!

And NEVER I will buy a 360!! F**k MS and their stealing from PS, assholes.

Woah chill Onna.
There's still Valkyria Chronicles and Tears to Tiara to look forward to.
Atleast wait for E3.
Things can only get better from here on.

Oh goody, is that all we may look forward to? Wake up... Tales of Vesperia to the 360, Ace Combat 6 to the 360, Eternal Sonata to the 360, non exclusive my ass... Its non exclusive for Japan only and now my most anticipated, wanted game on the PS3 will get an announcement first on the 360 and you ask me to chill out? I already said I would burst out if this will be announced... so.. here you have it... I'm bursting... 

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network

I was really hoping SCEJ would get this one. If they don't eventually, poo on them.

End the end, MS's actions will just drive the genre to it's death. In Japan, they will never support MS. In the West, the only jRPG that has relevance is Final Fantasy.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

*~Onna76~* said:
You can bet your money on it SOIV will hit the 360 first and the PS3 may have the game about a year... and probably will be Japan Only as well...

Really guys I'm sooo fed up with this, I'm tired, I'm finished hoping, if this is a Tales of Vesperia / Eternal Sonata alike scene... I'm done with the PS3 and most of all done with the HD console gaming... totally done... I can't have this anymore. All thanks to M$ and their arrogance and the stealing and Sony for being such a lazy pain in the ass.

I don't see why you're blaming Microsoft for trying to make money. Sony stole lots of franchises in the first place, and I don't hear anybody whining about that. The only one to blame here is Sony for not doing anything about their franchises being picked up by other people.

However, when all's said and done, we really don't know if that's the case yet. May very well be PS3/360. 

Slimebeast said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
Million said:
IGN :

"Yoshinori Yamagishi from Square Enix, producer of the game, will introduce the title. He says Star Ocean 4 will be released on the Xbox 360. He didn't say exclusively, though. "

What the fuck is SCEJ doing.

On the other hand, this is going to stir some awesome drama. Anyone else want to join me at GameFAQs and watch the fanboy meltdowns? I expect the fights to be epic.

What's GameFAQs like? Link?

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=939441 

Keep your eye on this board. It should be engulfed in flames by the end of tomorrow.

There's also the former next gen wars board on GameFAQs, but that place can be pretty nasty and is geenrally trolled 24/7 anyway.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Looks like Sony isn't caring about Japan this gen.

Edit: Yea! The ultimate battle between Sony and MS fans, and Wii owners get to watch it from high above. Fun times to come, indeed.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Euphoria14 said:
I checked the link in the OP and I saw a post with 2 pictures. Which game is the 2nd pic of because it says Sony Computer Entertainment in the bottom right corner.

That's White Knight Chronicles.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.