By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Looks like SO4 coming to 360 (almost confirmed)

IGN :

"Yoshinori Yamagishi from Square Enix, producer of the game, will introduce the title. He says Star Ocean 4 will be released on the Xbox 360. He didn't say exclusively, though. "

What the fuck is SCEJ doing.

Around the Network
Million said:
IGN :

"Yoshinori Yamagishi from Square Enix, producer of the game, will introduce the title. He says Star Ocean 4 will be released on the Xbox 360. He didn't say exclusively, though. "

Absolutely nothing. That's their problem.

My main reason to buy a PS3 is now gone.

On the other hand, this is going to stir some awesome drama. Anyone else want to join me at GameFAQs and watch the fanboy meltdowns? I expect the fights to be epic.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

If SOIV turns out to be 360 exclusive, I'm selling my PS3 and stick with the WII and my handhelds and won't be buying a console in the future ever again. I'm sick and tired of the sick games which MS is pulling and Sony being so god damn lazy!

And NEVER I will buy a 360!! F**k MS and their stealing from PS, assholes.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

ClaudeLv250 said:
Million said:
IGN :

On the other hand, this is going to stir some awesome drama. Anyone else want to join me at GameFAQs and watch the fanboy meltdowns? I expect the fights to be epic.

What's GameFAQs like? Link?

If SO4 is 360 exclusive, Onna will kill herself ( or kill SCEJ managers ).

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Around the Network

OH yeah you can bet on that! SCEJ will be dead.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

M$ would have said about 20 times by now that it is exclusive, and they haven't. I would expect confirmation soon after the event that it is also coming to the PS3

*~Onna76~* said:
If SOIV turns out to be 360 exclusive, I'm selling my PS3 and stick with the WII and my handhelds and won't be buying a console in the future ever again. I'm sick and tired of the sick games which MS is pulling and Sony being so god damn lazy!

And NEVER I will buy a 360!! F**k MS and their stealing from PS, assholes.

You can always do what the DMCboys did and petition.

Not that it actually worked (or made sense), but the resulting drama should be awesome either way.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Million said:

Im thinking the same. The saturation of JRPGs on the PS3 is ridiculous.

I swear to god they just keep missing the opportunities again and again and again...

... fuck this. I always wanted to play Gears of War, Dead Rising and much other shit on the 360. Even if this proves not to be only on the 360 I'll still be getting one.

For Sony's sake I hope they show some mega good shit on their E3 and Sony premiere event to make keep my PS3.

From the looks of it Sony is about to lose one of their biggest supporters.

Show me Parasite Eve sequel on the PS3 ONLY and I'll consider Sony "saved". Fuck you SCEJ.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

I checked the link in the OP and I saw a post with 2 pictures. Which game is the 2nd pic of because it says Sony Computer Entertainment in the bottom right corner.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!