By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Looks like SO4 coming to 360 (almost confirmed)

Even if they are second party, M$ is paying for a third party to make the game for them.
Insomniac is the only 3rd party (who claim they are totally independent) who consistenly make games for one console

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
makingmusic476 said:
Kasz216 said:
Munkeh111 said:
@ kasz it is almost certainly not an exclusive as they would have made a large fuss about it if it was

I don't know. Fanboys aside it's not like Star Ocean is the hugest franchise. If Suikoden 6 was a 360 exclusive would anyone make a big deal about it?

iclim4 most certainly would. :P

Well once again fanboys aside.  

Wait what?

@ M
I certainly would.
I'd follow that series to any platform.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

iclim4 said:
Kasz216 said:
makingmusic476 said:
Kasz216 said:
Munkeh111 said:
@ kasz it is almost certainly not an exclusive as they would have made a large fuss about it if it was

I don't know. Fanboys aside it's not like Star Ocean is the hugest franchise. If Suikoden 6 was a 360 exclusive would anyone make a big deal about it?

iclim4 most certainly would. :P

Well once again fanboys aside.

Wait what?

@ M
I certainly would.
I'd follow that series to any platform.

I mean being a suikoden fanboy.  Not like overall fanboy.  Though granted the occasional fanboy of a system would try to overhype the whole deal.

THANK GOD

NO Fabula Nova Crystallis went tot hen

FF13 still remains on PS3 -------- WOOO HOO!!

On a side note.........M$ is going to kill the JRPG genre

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

*~Onna76~* said:
iclim4 said:
*~Onna76~* said:
If SOIV turns out to be 360 exclusive, I'm selling my PS3 and stick with the WII and my handhelds and won't be buying a console in the future ever again. I'm sick and tired of the sick games which MS is pulling and Sony being so god damn lazy!

And NEVER I will buy a 360!! F**k MS and their stealing from PS, assholes.

Woah chill Onna.
There's still Valkyria Chronicles and Tears to Tiara to look forward to.
Atleast wait for E3.
Things can only get better from here on.

Oh goody, is that all we may look forward to? Wake up... Tales of Vesperia to the 360, Ace Combat 6 to the 360, Eternal Sonata to the 360, non exclusive my ass... Its non exclusive for Japan only and now my most anticipated, wanted game on the PS3 will get an announcement first on the 360 and you ask me to chill out? I already said I would burst out if this will be announced... so.. here you have it... I'm bursting... 

You would gain nothing by bursting out on this.
Nothing would change.
As an RPG fan only owning a PS3 and a Wii, this is as bad a news to me as it is to you.
I just stated the 2 RPG's above as a buffer to how little we have to look forward to the ps3 in reality.
Atleast there's something right?
It pretty much feels like the PS3 have hit rock bottom, so where else can it go?
Which is why I said to wait til E3 before youdo something you might regret.
You'll never know if there's some sort of big surprise waiting for us RPG fans.
For all we know SO4 could still go multiplat and get a simultaneous release for the PS3.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

I say: "Ouch". =)

Not as BIG as FF7 Remake... or KH3.. =) But still..
What can i say, M$ buys exclusives, Sony don`t.
Well, good job, That must cost A LOT of money, since x360 is DEAD in Japan. =)

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

Kasz216 said:
 I mean being a suikoden fanboy.  Not like overall fanboy.  Though granted the occasional fanboy of a system would try to overhype the whole deal.
I'd rather be called a Suikoden enthusiast, thank you very much.

Thats the sad thing it won't so ANYTHING to HELP 360......

M$ is basically KILLING the PS3 by stealing these JRPG's......nothing else

this isn't an attempt to GET POPULARITY FOR THEIR CONSOLE......as that aint happening

its just to HALT the PS3.....& wii to a certain extent.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

CrazzyMan said:
I say: "Ouch". =)

Not as BIG as FF7 Remake... or KH3.. =) But still..
What can i say, M$ buys exclusives, Sony don`t.
Well, good job, That must cost A LOT of money, since x360 is DEAD in Japan. =)

It's dead now, but Practically these announced JRPG games alone during 3 months next winter will sell additional 1 mln. X360.

:)

darthdevidem01 said:
Thats the sad thing it won't so ANYTHING to HELP 360......

M$ is basically KILLING the PS3 by stealing these JRPG's......nothing else

this isn't an attempt to GET POPULARITY FOR THEIR CONSOLE......as that aint happening

its just to HALT the PS3.....& wii to a certain extent.

It might give a tiny boost in Japan, but where it really helps the 360 is abroad NA/Others as diversifying their library is always good thing. If someone who is a JRPG fan, but still ownly has a last gen console(e.g. PS2 owner) and sees a lot of JRPGs (even a couple from series they liked before e.g. SO series) heading to the 360, then they may be more apt to purchase a 360. New hardware sales are always helpful for a system.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"