By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo 5

the full GT5 is tentatively scheduled for an autumn 2008 release, if GT5P and GT3/4 sales are anything to go buy, it will sell at least 5m quickly, maybe more, it should also be a big boost to PS3 sales. GT5 will also have the best graphics of any driving game this gen, so what does everyone else think of GT5!

Around the Network

GT 5 will be a great game and will significantly boost PS3 hardware sales.

I think it will come out in 09

This is the first time i wil not have a GT game on Day1 :(. PS3 just isn't appealing for now.

Mil. Sellers:

Wii:      25 titles       101.4 mil total    avg 4 mil per title

PS3:     14 titles      28.6 mil total    avg ~2 mil per title

360:     41 titles      89.8 mil total   avg  >2 mil per title

PS360ForTheWin said:
the full GT5 is tentatively scheduled for an autumn 2008 release, if GT5P and GT3/4 sales are anything to go buy, it will sell at least 5m quickly, maybe more, it should also be a big boost to PS3 sales. GT5 will also have the best graphics of any driving game this gen, so what does everyone else think of GT5!

I think that until it has some freakin' damage modeling, it is dead to me.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

I seriously dought it's coming out this year , wasn't it reported to be comming out summer '09 ?

GT5 will definately come out in 09. The damage update is scheduled for late fall

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Or they could just have the damage built in like every other developer on the planet.

its definitely 09, too much work to be done before that. An it has been reported that damage modelling will come to prologure via an update late 08, pss the same for gt5, or damagge modeeling on day one?

Spam, sorry.