By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo GameCube > Wii

^ You might want to reconsider that post.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Dolla Dolla said:
disolitude said:
Desroko said:
Diomedes, I think hear the PS3 being undertracked somewhere. Go investigate.

No need to read the thread any longer people...this is the highlight right here

QFH

Great quote.

Final-Fan said:

meh. i don't reconsider jokes unless they're offensive to more than one person.

if i get banned for that, it just tells me that this site's forum isnt worth my download limit and shrug it off.

since this topic has no merit and does not make sense i give you this life ize dancing monkey

*dance monkey dance*

there now is it better

wow if u just said " i hate wii games" then i will understand that its on ur own openion u hate wii games
but saying bullshit ? grow up kid

Around the Network
Snesboy said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@desroko

lol...epic

@OP

Puhhh-lease

the GC was a disaster imo....

only SSBM save it from being a nucleur disaster

so far wii has SMG n SSBB & TOS 2 is coming soon

Pff! There would have been no SMG if it weren't for Super Mario 128 just like there wouldn't be a TOS 2 with out Tales of Symphonia.

And if there were not GTA their wouldn't be any other games in the series. If there was no Halo there wouldn't be Halo 2 or 3. And that go's for any other game series. What's your point?

gog85 said:
Final-Fan said:
meh. i don't reconsider jokes unless they're offensive to more than one person.

if i get banned for that, it just tells me that this site's forum isnt worth my download limit and shrug it off.
I doubt you'd get banned, more likely a warning.  Some mods might just edit your post.  And to be honest the most likely thing that will happen is nothing at all.  But It's pretty damn crude and I just wonder if that's the kind of first impression you want to make here?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Yes lets not blame the companies making the unsatisfactory games, lets blame the maker of the console! 0_o artard.

Also I love how all his points have been proved wrong in the first fe posts so he went on a rant about the plastic being cheap and flimsy... have you seen what thse things can do to a tv without even breaking?!? and newsflash, plastic is a cheap material in all cases, so saying its cheap plastic is enhancing your ignorance, a well deserved ban.

I'm normally against this, but when it was his avatar, I just couldn't resist.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS