By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS4 spoiler posts

FJ-Warez said:
ssj12 said:
Its because 360 fanfags are trying to spoil MGS4, guess what i spoiled Halo 3's ending for them by posting it but i put SPOILERS

There is no need of such words, just ban them...

console fanboys are idiots... you know this

thank jesus I'm a PC Fanboy.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

lol,,,I didn't read it ,,,woohooo .

@ssj12

wasn't there anyway to see if it's someone's alternate account from the ip address?

@iclim 4

well.......on youtube any random videos will have spoilers on......even the frikkin Super Mario Galaxy ending video has MGS4 spoilers in the comments section apparently

I have dodged them all so far......but even I am not that powerful with the force.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

SpartanFX said:
lol,,,I didn't read it ,,,woohooo .

@ssj12

wasn't there anyway to see if it's someone's alternate account from the ip address?

ioi doesnt have a search for ip..... .. . ....

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

@darth

don't go and try to find stuff regarding MGS,,,wait couple of more days and you ll enjoy the game for yourself,,,,Just hang in there 3 more days .

Around the Network

@spartan

yeah....I mean the comments section on any random articles are even unsafe now...

darthdevidem01 said:
@iclim 4

well.......on youtube any random videos will have spoilers on......even the frikkin Super Mario Galaxy ending video has MGS4 spoilers in the comments section apparently

I have dodged them all so far......but even I am not that powerful with the force.
Even.. SMG?
That's messed up man.

And good job, you can do it!
Show them what a true MGS fan is made of. =P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

@iclim4

lol...sure will

you just need to blink very fast if there is even a sign of a spoiler

You don't want to see MGS4 spoilers but don't know how?

An easy solution is to NOT GO ON THE INTERNET UNTIL MGS4 IS RELEASED.

But I know how it feels. Harry Potter was spoiled for me.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
You don't want to see MGS4 spoilers but don't know how?

An easy solution is to NOT GO ON THE INTERNET UNTIL MGS4 IS RELEASED.

But I know how it feels. Harry Potter was spoiled for me.

So you're gonna let some guy with no life ruin your past time and control you on what you can and cannot do?
. . . . . .
"How do you kill something that has no life?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags?