By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS4 spoiler posts

if you find a user with the spoiler in their wall post that user name here so i can delete it.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

theres one in twesterms wall........I waas going to write thank you message when I saw BIG CAPS with an MGS characters name in it

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Lol. Poor Darth. This must suck.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Ssj12

please go to off topics ,,,the guy is sending spoliers to every one,,,,please perma ban him

MAJOR ZERO WORKS FOR THE PATRIOTS - BIG BOSS IS STILL ALIVE

OCELOT IS ESSENTIALLY GOOD AND SAVES THE WORLD BUT DIES FROM FOXDIE

BIG BOSS BROKE AWAY FROM THE PATRIOTS AND INTENTIONALLY INHALES FOXDIE WHICH KILLS HIM

MAJOR ZERO TURNS THE PATRIOTS INTO AI

NAOMI DIES OF CANCER

SNAKE DOES NOT KILL HIMSELF BUT DIES EVENTUALLY

YOU CAN CHECK OUT ALL THE CONFIRMED SPOILERS HERE; http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3030/2566293820_853e34f3e8_o.jpg

GOD BLESS ANONYMOUS

WE ARE LEGION

WE DO NOT FORGIVE AND WE DO NOT FORGET

HAVE FUN SONYFAGS

Around the Network

@ssj12

there we go ,,he is here,,,,,I didn't read his post ,,but I feel sorry for him,,,,he probably has no life.

Got wall comments and PM's from an already banned guy.
I wonder if this is happening in most of the gaming forums out there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Its because 360 fanfags are trying to spoil MGS4, guess what i spoiled Halo 3's ending for them by posting it but i put SPOILERS

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Hahaha that made me smile ssj12.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

ssj12 said:
Its because 360 fanfags are trying to spoil MGS4, guess what i spoiled Halo 3's ending for them by posting it but i put SPOILERS

There is no need of such words, just ban them...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."