By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft looking to grab Take-Two?

i am ok with ubisoft/take-two merger than a ea takeover, i dont like ea.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

Maybe they could buy out EA (from the company) after a merger?

I hope Ubisoft grabs it. That would secure even more AAA titles for HD consoles getting much needed resources from shovelware sales.

Im surprised the biggest Video game company isnt trying to buy it. Im talking about Activision.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Boo EA. They make enough money from shitty updates as it is.

The wii crowd will not be happy at ubisoft making friends!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

I rather have Ubisoft than EA. means 2k sports will live on.

Incert Witty Comment on how i'm a fanboy of all systems including PC here.

They'd be better off with EA.

Merging the 2K sports team and EA sports teams might lead to making the EA sports games better and more popular...

and sadly i'd trust EA more then Ubisoft to wait until a game was ready to release.

Imagine: Grand Theft Autoz

Kasz216 said:

They'd be better off with EA.

Merging the 2K sports team and EA sports teams might lead to making the EA sports games better and more popular...

and sadly i'd trust EA more then Ubisoft to wait until a game was ready to release.

yea rite, have you ever been to a 2ksports forum. those people will probably hang themselves if that happens, i would. jk i despise EA in every way. if EA does succeed in buying they will probably shut 2ksports down and continue to make horrible sports games. Who ever does buy the company i hope that they just leave the 2ksports team alone and back them with money and advertisments, thats all they really need. more money and more ads.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

Sony should have bought them 2 years ago.

They shouldn't at this point, however.  GTA V won't sell as well as IV, because IV bites and people only realized it after they bought it and after it had been given teh 10's along with the headline: "This is teh American Dream" on IGN.