By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - AMAZING NEW Siren: Blood Curse images!

The story begins on August 3, 2007 and focuses on an American television crew that arrives in Japan to investigate and document the legend of Hanuda, a "vanished village" where human sacrifices are said to have taken place thirty years prior. The game will be divided into a series of twelve episodes available from the PlayStation Store, each containing parallel scenarios for multiple playable characters (seven characters in total). A BD-ROM release is also planned.

Release date JP July 24, 2008
EU July 2008
NA Summer 2008

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

Around the Network

On Playstation 3,,,right

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

great looking game, i am gonna keep an eye on this

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Ican not wait. I hope this does awsome, because Episodic content is Somthing I have been anticipating for a long time. This does make me wonder what ever happened to 9 to 5. It was supposed to have been the first episodic game on PSN a few months ago, but they have not said anything about it since around january. Anyways, I think that episodic content is going to push games into mainstream more than Wii.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

If it doesn't come out as a Blu Ray disc, then I don't want it.

Around the Network

It's from the director of the first Silent Hill.

Hopefully the enemies stay dead this time?

"REAL in-game screenshots"... check.
Lots of shades of brown... check.
No gameplay footage... check.

Yep, looks like a new hyped PS3 game, all right.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Garcian Smith said:

There's been a demo on the JP PSN for two months now.  Actually, the game was announced alongside the demo's release.  Please do some research before you start bashing something just because it's on the ps3. ;)

Edit: And it's a survival horror game.  It's supposed to be dark and gritty.

Garcian Smith said:

There was a demo back in April, troll elsewhere.

(edit: beaten by a minute)