By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - ipod touch / phone ... PSP killer?

You misspelled iPod. It's spelled 'D-S'.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

I don't know about the PSP, but it could put the hurt on their phone business.

It will outsell the PSP eventually, but I don't think they'll directly effect each other's sales much.

oh look a mobile phone that plays music and games, oh yeah i have a phone that does all the stuff the iphone does that cost me £70 on pay as you go, that was over a year ago.

kowenicki said:
FishyJoe said:

Thats the thing.... even the new 3g Iphone is still a fairly average phone.. spec wise.

The people buying these phones don't give two sticks about the specs. Just like people who buy the Wii don't care about the specs. It's about how easy the features are to use by the average person, not the technology. 

Around the Network
FishyJoe said:

how in the world did you figure that out?

The i-phone is a rip off

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
The i-phone is a rip off

Why?  For comparable graphics and a tilt sensor?  Then PS3 is a 360 ripoff. 

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Compared to the other smart phones, $199 doesn't seem too bad. Not to mention the other smartphones aren't very user friendly.

thekitchensink said:
darthdevidem01 said:
The i-phone is a rip off

Why? For comparable graphics and a tilt sensor? Then PS3 is a 360 ripoff.

you can get better phones for much less than the iphone, you can get DS/PSP for less than an iphone