By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The official I am new here thread

Hi  my name is Bobo012893 and I am new here to vgchartz. I wanted to start a thread in order for new people to the website to come out and introduce themselves. I think in the forum the new person should state their name and one interesting fact about themselves. So here it goes:

Hi! My name is Bobo012893 and I like pickles!

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Around the Network

I'm papflesje and I'm smrt! (do'h)

oh great, another 13-year old xD

make friends with soriku!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

It' leo-j!

Are you really 13 and 6ft 3? Wow your pretty tall if true. Sorry if it sounds like I'm staling you , but I look at ever bodies profile who are new.

Around the Network

First post and already gunning for the "official" posts...

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay.

This official post will probably not work since most new users won´t be looking around for any official post they can introduce themselves but instead start a thread of their own to do so.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

I'm new too, ain't that swell XD. I'm currently locked up at home studying for my finals, so expect to see me around these following days.

@ OP: Thumbs Down for you avatar

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Welcome, and I hate pickles...