By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dualshock 3 Still not in Europe.

I ordered it from play-asia when it came out. You can get it fairly easy here though,many stores have it imported.

Around the Network

Well, when isn't Europe treated as the cash cow of developers and publishers?...

should import it, i got it from yesasia and its cheaper as buying a new one here :D even sixaxis is more expensive

starcraft said:
For me, a PS3 purchase just cannot be justified until I get DualShock 3, backward compatibility and a significant price drop.

Here in Australia, the PS3 is:

-$US600 (AFTER accounting for taxes)
-40GB without BC ONLY
-Comes with Sixaxis ONLY

Although we can now get a DS3 for $99AUD, That's something, a very expensive and not worth it something, but still something...... :D

Munkeh111 said:
Well in Europe they have release a double pack of SIXAXIS for like £40 (RRP of £35 for 1) so they are clearly trying to get rid of stock

Yeah I got this deal, I was well happy :) finally I have 2 controllers (I smashed my first one). 

OT: I think they are coming out pretty soon, but it is cheaper to import them I think. 

Around the Network

we get scrwed by everyone here in europe, we get games, prephirials and even consoles after the US and Japan. Its a joke, especially as the EU market is bigger than japan now.

Why'd you want a dualshock 3 when you've got the ever-so-fine sixasis? :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

PS360ForTheWin said:
we get scrwed by everyone here in europe, we get games, prephirials and even consoles after the US and Japan. Its a joke, especially as the EU market is bigger than japan now.

EU market is greater than the US as well... oh well, at least we got the full version of GT 5 p first

Munkeh111 said:
PS360ForTheWin said:

EU market is greater than the US as well... oh well, at least we got the full version of GT 5 p first

yeah and hopefully Play Tv

Europe may be larger in terms of sales, but thanks to taxes, multiple languages, different censorship laws, etc. the US still equals more profit, and both Japan and the US would require less localisation, etc.

Of course most of those don't apply to the DS3, and the reason why it's not out in Europe is obvious. If it's the region that sells the most units, then it's the region that would deplete excess stock.