By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who's looking forward to Too Human?

I'm still hoping for local co-op, as that would be awesome, but I think it is only 2 player over LIVE.

I've found a number of sources that said the multiplayer was cut from 4 down to 2, but only one hints at it being only over LIVE.

http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=52756
Shared experience. Conquer the world of “Too Human” alone or with friends through advanced, online multiplayer co-op gameplay through the Xbox LIVE® service.

Edit: Ugh ... I found the article: http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Too-Human-Finally-Gets-A-Release-Date-Loses-Offline-Coop-10398.html

Around the Network

I can't get excited for this.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

This game is gonna be awesome! Too bad I don't have a 360 though... Shoul've sticked with Nintendo, those guys over at Silicon Knights... Eternal Darkness was killer too!

THE NETHERLANDS

I'm not sure yet. If it's an "online-centric" game, I'm skipping it.

However, if it's a single player game,(aka: REAL game) then I'll buy it no matter how bad the reviews are. I like the developers.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Is this Hack'n slash?

Around the Network

I will at least get it, Don't know if I will really play it though. But maybe it might be really awesome.

Still too early to tell. Ironic since this game has allegedly been in development for about ten years now.

Definitely a pass if it's best enjoyed as an online game.

If the game is well received upon release, or I really like the demo, assuming they release one, then there's a good chance I'll get it as the 360 has lately become my unwanted/neglected gaming platform. GoW2 is way too far away.

I wouldn't be surprised if it gets co-op back. Technically, online co-op for Fable 2 hasn't been announced yet, even though its a given.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I'm still looking forward to it. Of course if it turns out to be a disaster I'll pass on it. It's doubtful it will live up to the years of hype some people will expect of it, but I think it's going to turn out fine.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Norse mythology is underutilised in games. I hope this game lives up to its setting, if so its a definite purchase for me.