By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@Starcraft

I am looking at what people think right now....I am fan of the series & the new place its going to doesn't connect with me & majority of the people

once again go around the internet look at different threads bout what people think about it

Opinions on this issue can never be wrong BTW.....some people thing SMG is boring but its not fair telling them your opinion is wrong.

& you have been banned for being a fanboy..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
@Starcraft

I am looking at what people think right now....I am fan of the series & the new place its going to doesn't connect with me & majority of the people

once again go around the internet look at different threads bout what people think about it

Opinions on this issue can never be wrong BTW.....some people thing SMG is boring but its not fair telling them your opinion is wrong.

& you have been banned for being a fanboy..

Darth, you are preconditioned to Banjo being a bad game in a way I never am with PS3 titles.  You really give off the sense that no matter how great it may turn out to be, you will be determined not to like it.  Thats whats setting you apart from people like tabsina in this thread.

And I already listed the reasons I was banned, taken straight from my profile.  The word fanboy (or any variation on it) didnt come up once. 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

@starcraft

"preconditioned to hate banjo"

where are you getting these things from....its turning into a comedy show now

darthdevidem01 said:
@starcraft

"preconditioned to hate banjo"

where are you getting these things from....its turning into a comedy show now
Ok Darth, lets leave it at that.  You're not even engaging with anything I'm saying anymore, and you didn't take the opportunity I gave you to provide any links or evidence to support you're argument.

I don't need to give you links....there is a search function available on most sites...use your initiative & find them that way...I have already told you which threads you need to look for.

Around the Network

darthdevidem01 said:
I don't need to give you links....there is a search function available on most sites...use your initiative & find them that way...I have already told you which threads you need to look for.

You've now missed it TWICE when I said I was talking about the gaming MEDIA, the only people that have played the game.

This is what I mean about you not engaging with peoples arguments and being preconditioned.  If you could easily provide evidence that Banjo 3 is not a platformer and/or that it will be bad, you would have done it by now. 

Kameo is a great game! And so viva pinata. Rare still rocks. And banjo will be a masterpiece. Voices of the new chapter of Killer Instinct accross the web....so BUY a 360 ;)

@Starcraft

you aren't understanding my point of view......which is of the fans general point of view

so lets leave it at that

We will all know in fall who was right n who was wrong

When it was announced a new B-K game was in the works i was secretly hoping it would mark the return of Rare to Nintendo somehow because the game would've been a perfect fit for the Wii and I'm sure Rare could've come up with some interesting ways of incorporating the Wii-mote as well.  But hey, I can always keep dreaming... as for the game in its current form, I'll reserve judgement till the final release but one thing's for sure I ain't holding my breath (not that i was before).

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

darthdevidem01 said:
@Starcraft

you aren't understanding my point of view......which is of the fans general point of view

so lets leave it at that

We will all know in fall who was right n who was wrong

Ahh but you forget.  I AM a fan. 

My issue with what your saying is this.  Whilst many Banjo fans don't like the direction the series is going, they look at the games great previews and go "it may not be what I was hoping for, but i'll still watch out for it too see if it turns out well."  You on the other hand, seem to think the door has closed on Banjo Kazooie, especially with statements like "I'm actually expecting a real Banjo 3."