By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

With the new Banjo-Kazooie game coming out on the XBOX 360, will all us Nintendo fans be gutted at the thought? In a way I am because I loved the two N64 games the bear and bird duo appeared in but also RARE haven't delivered the goods in the last few years. So I'm torn, how about you?

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

Around the Network

Aren't people gutted because it is not a traditional platformer?

Isn't it a racing game now or something ?

Million said:
Isn't it a racing game now or something ?

ITS NOT A RACING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a platformer based around customising vehicles to acheive your objectives, it is not just a racer

Don't worry....RARE has FAILED to make any good game for the past 10 years

not to mention BK 3 isn't even the actual BK 3....its called something else

+ it looks like a Building simulator......if you ninty fans want to be jealous about something

Be jealous about Little Big Planet...or Fable 2

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

It may have Banjo in it, but its a completely different type of game, far from the old Banjo-kazooie games we know and love.

Rare have not made a great game since Nintendo sold them off, without Nintendo's help and guidance it clear they cant make good games anymore.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

@misteromar

ditto...

I thought BK3 will be a platformer game?

@ecurbj

well you thought wrong...terribly wrong

Ι bet my head you were NOT a gamer 10 years ago. The only Rare game that sucks is PDZ. Kameo was a great game (have you play it?), Conker remake was one of the best XBOX games and Viva Pinata was really enjoyable for the more cozlayers.

EDIT. I just checked your age! Gosh! you actually have an opinion about the quality of Rare games for the last 10 years! Unbelieveable what the internet brainwashing can do!