By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bringing the best out in your ps3

I was just wondering how many people that own a ps3 actually use all of what it has to offer.

Blu-ray player, music, photos, web browser, gaming.

i use my ps3 alomst for everything from just getting on my web browser to watching blu-ray movies and just chillin listing to music how about you guys do you ever use your web browser or rip music from cds to your ps3 or even pop in a movie every now and then.

it just seems to me that alot of people dont know or maybe just dont care about getting the full potiental out of there ps3. theres so much you can do with it what do you mainly use yopur ps3 for?

Be honest with nobody and lie to your self MGS4 best game EVER on ps3 :?!!!!!!!

Around the Network

i only use it for games and bluray. i don't really need it for anything else.

my top 5 right now. 1. uncharted 2 2. assassin's creed 2 3. god of war 3 4. final fantasy xiii 5. blue dragon: awakened shadow.

I use it for storing a viewing pictures (my kids love browsing through old photos on the TV, and I use it in table-top roleplaying for maps and the like), music, games, Blu-ray, videos, streaming stuff from my PC, but not for web browsing. My PC does that far better.

I use it for games, Blu-Ray, and DVD upscaling, along with occasionally using the web browser. I probably won't ever use it for music or photos or anything like that simply because using my PC is much easier, and it has a far larger HDD.

@hapimeses

agreed man the web browser on my ps3 is pretty fast but the one on my pc will always have the upper hand

Around the Network

Blue ray player and games. Everything else is just much easier to get on my laptop, maybe if the ps3 was wireless and weighed 8 pounds id use it for the other stuff aswell.

One thing that has interested me however is that I heard you can connect your Pc to ur ps3 via bluetooth. Anyone know anything on that?

Edit: The ps3 is wireless, my bad... still hard to move around the house.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

It's just a gaming machine, an avi file player and a oversized paperweight (once) for me. I don't have any blu-ray movies.

It doesn't provide much else that I couldn't do better on something else.

@makingmusic476

ya the whole 40g thing can become a problem once you start storing music and photos it always seems like im cleaning mine out to make more room

i have no idea how you would connect your pc to the ps3 via bluetooth go on youtube they probibly got something on there

I use it for... Pictures, music, blu ray + dvd, gaming, browsing, remote play and probably other things aswell.. i basically use all of its features.

Check out my game about moles ^