By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - whats the hardest game you have ever played?

I'm gonna say Vagrant Story too. Coolest ending ever, though. Sydney is so cool! Ashley too!

Around the Network

um for me its between battletoads and double dragon/f zero gx/ super ghost and ghouls/and super contra never beat any game still got them wont play them again!!! i might break something if i do

"I wanna be the guy"

Couldn't even get past the first level...

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

touch the dead (ds)

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

F-zero GX pwned me

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

Around the Network

Bleh, I suck at Advanced war's games. So yeah, any of those.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

seems most are posting games from the 2d gen

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Ninja Gaiden Sigma. GAHHHHHHHH that game was so frustratingly hard. I got to chapter seven and gave up. I felt like a weight had been lifted lol

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Wow pre-nerf on all raid instances(playing them when they came out; devs loved tuning the damn things to high lol), of course you don't count bugs like chromagus. but the hundreds of hours I spent listening to ragnaros pre-nerf say DIE INSECT... Just will never forgot that.

I never found out why people have such trouble with ninja gaiden; I finished it the first day I got it.

Ssyn said:

Wow pre-nerf on all raid instances(playing them when they came out; devs loved tuning the damn things to high lol), of course you don't count bugs like chromagus. but the hundreds of hours I spent listening to ragnaros pre-nerf say DIE INSECT... Just will never forgot that.

I never found out why people have such trouble with ninja gaiden; I finished it the first day I got it.

are you talking about the xbox ninja gaiden?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"