By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - whats the hardest game you have ever played?

Viewtiful Joe in Ultra V Rated... Fire Leo was very hard on that difficulty, but I unlocked Captain Blue.

Henshin a go go baby!

Around the Network

Warhawks when skip and slums are on the same team :D

Ninja Gaiden somethin or other on the Xbox, my friend couldn't beat numerous parts of that game, he'd retry the same area like 15 times, I'd just laugh because I thought he was sucking, he tosses me the controller and I get man handled even worse XD

Pixel Junk Monster when trying to get a rainbow on all stages

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

commandos series...

LNRT said:
Those games are a walk in the park compared to super ghouls n' ghosts. That is the hardest one I have played but I here others are harder.

ive seen this game mentioned in so many list of hardest games but ive never tried,i might get it if it releases for the VC,im not sure if its released yet

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

the original Ninja Gaiden on NES. i can't get past the last level to get to the final bosses. been trying for years.

Around the Network

Gran Turismo Series.
Try get Gold on everything.

kanariya said:
Gran Turismo Series.
Try get Gold on everything.

ive never been able to complete the GT games 100% but also maybe cause the last races are too long

brute said:
noname2200 said:
Shameless said:

cool i cant wait then for it to release out of japan

Let us pray, my brother.

Let us pray. 

Phantasy Star 2 is really tough. Dragon Quest 4, is pretty tough. For jRPGs that's the hardest it ever got for me. Action games, hmm... the first Ninja Turtles was tough for its time, but I managed to beat it a lot easier just a few years ago. The same goes for Blaster Master. Both pretty tough games, though. Double Dragon 3 was tough. Basically any old action game without adjustable difficulty and limited continues was a challenge.

noname2200 said:
brute said:
noname2200 said:
Shameless said:

cool i cant wait then for it to release out of japan

Let us pray, my brother.

Let us pray. 

*praying*

i really do hope that it releases outside of japan though