By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - whats the hardest game you have ever played?

for me it might be devil may cry 3,or legend of zelda a link to the past,those two games are really hard,but i think DMC3 might be a bit tougher

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Probably Shiren: The Wanderer on DS.

Vagrant Story. Though that's mostly difficult because of the sheer amount of time required to research and work with the crafting and weapon systems. It'd actually be a good game if only they simplified it...

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Colony Wars: Vengeance

Those games are a walk in the park compared to super ghouls n' ghosts. That is the hardest one I have played but I hear others are harder.

Around the Network
Shameless said:

really its that hard,i wonder if the wii version will also be very hard

Castlevania, Super Castlevania 4, Ninja Gaiden(Xbox)

brute said:
Shameless said:

really its that hard,i wonder if the wii version will also be very hard

of course it is hard, rougelikes tend to be hard

Shameless said:

Ditto.

And @brute: Yes, it really is that hard, and then some. If you don't hate yourself, you should probably stay away. Damn good times if you stick it out, though...and since the entire series is hard, the wii version probably will be too.

noname2200 said:
Shameless said:

Ditto.

And @brute: Yes, it really is that hard, and then some. If you don't hate yourself, you should probably stay away. Damn good times if you stick it out, though...and since the entire series is hard, the wii version probably will be too.

cool i cant wait then for it to release out of japan