By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360: Console Home of RPGs?

darthdevidem01 said:
@Riachu

SO isn't niche....

SO won't go to 360 exclusively...count on that
SO is far from niche. When I said SO could be going on the 360, I never said it wouldn't also go to the PS3. The sales of the series may not be FF-level but for a non-FF, KH, DQ JRPG, SO3s sales were pretty impressive(over a million copies WW LTD)

Around the Network

Where is this grapevine and how can I subscribe to hear things from it?

seriously I would love to see WKS in November, I'll try not to get my hopes up though.

@Starcraft

it was sarcastic comment to Shameless' Shameless statement about DS' RPG's

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

starcraft said:
ssj12 said:
it will be interesting but WKS, and a bunch of other RPGs are coming soon to a PS3 near you.

And by "Coming soon" you mean?

I think Disgaea 3 (which is rated higher than any JRPG on the 360) hits NA in August or September. Plus I think Valkryia Chronicles is coming to NA in September.

Thats just off the top of my head.

ssj12 said:
starcraft said:
ssj12 said:
it will be interesting but WKS, and a bunch of other RPGs are coming soon to a PS3 near you.

well there are about 6 RPGs dated for Summer - Winter plus I keep hearing rumors off the grapevine that WKS might be released in November.

What exclusive RPG's (Western or Japanese) is the PS3 getting this summer?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

@starcraft

its getting something better than "THe power of the moon will rain down" for sure

ssj12 said:
starcraft said:
ssj12 said:

well there are about 6 RPGs dated for Summer - Winter plus I keep hearing rumors off the grapevine that WKS might be released in November. 

WKS in November? Where did you hear this? I thought it wasn't coming out till 09...

@tombi123

no its scheduled for this year...

starcraft said:
ssj12 said:
starcraft said:
ssj12 said:

What exclusive RPG's (Western or Japanese) is the PS3 getting this summer?

Summer is a subjective term (it is winter in Australia now isn't it?). Anyway if you mean June - September, there will be Disgaea 3 and Valkryia Chronicles.

darthdevidem01 said:
@tombi123

no its scheduled for this year...

Well I only thought it was going to be in 09 because Sony revealed a list of their published games coming out for the rest of 08 and early 09 and WKS wasn't on there. Not really official but that is what I deduced.