By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - MGS4 PS3 80GB Bundle SELLS OUT @ Gamestop!!

Wait did other retailers even put the bundle on sale yet? I looked on Best Buy and Wal-mart and they dont even have it listed.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Around the Network

but the Wii is a monster....PS3 is a sleeping giant in coma, it needs FFXIII to turn it on

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Thanks for posting, this is really interesting.

Of course, if Fishy Joe had posted it, it would have been even more interesting (I'm kidding, I'm kidding!)

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

I just dont get it. I havent seen one MGS4 ad on TV yet. I bet if they put an action type ad on regular TV during a popular show then the game could get and extra half million. Seriously that worked for the movie 300.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

roadkillers said:
I just dont get it. I havent seen one MGS4 ad on TV yet. I bet if they put an action type ad on regular TV during a popular show then the game could get and extra half million. Seriously that worked for the movie 300.

There was that one mgs4 commercial after the MTV movie awards, which was pretty cool, but like I said, it was ONE commercial so far (that I've seen). I think I read somewhere that WWE had a mgs4 commercial last monday and im pretty sure that this monday they'll have a commercial for it. WWE ALWAYS has game commercials, expect NG2 and MGS4 commercials.

Around the Network

apparently THERE WAS an advert between WWE

it was a simplified version of courage is Solid trailer

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

oddly enough i've seen Haze commercials but not one MGS4 commercial , word of mouth is just as important though i've heard alot of excitement about MGS4.

During the MTV movie awards there was at least one advertisement for Metal Gear Solid 4, the one where they make it sound more like a movie then a game. It was quite long, and I believe Kotaku said there was two or three during the whole show. That's pretty good. And its been #1 on the IGN top games lists for at least a week now. So I hope some people notice!

Idk, I'm guessing that there might also be commercials running through the NBA finals. Ive seen MANY GTA IV and Haze commercials through out the playoffs (the GTA IV commercials that I kept seeing were for the PS3 version only) so it may be that Sony is targeting a "bigger audience" by advertising in the playoffs/finals.

Lafiel said:
@ Slimebeast )

So, may we laugh you in the face, if the 360 doesn't manage to outsell the PS3 (like you predicted in your sig), but rather loses by some millions this year ?

No, becuase I didn't hype the 360 by makeing tons of threads and posts about it.

Well ok, a little. ^^ I have over 6 months until it's time to eat some crow.