By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - MGS4 PS3 80GB Bundle SELLS OUT @ Gamestop!!

@Fishyjoe

I'll keep that in mind....

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
SnakeEyez said:
well, looks like MGS4 is on the fast track to selling atleast 1.3 mil in the first week WW. For how long is the 80gb PS3 going to be on sale for? My friend wants to get the mgs4 bundle but if its selling out like this, theres no chance.

Wait and go onto ebay and then you might get one. For about $1000.

I actually think this game will just be a test. When FFXIII is released it will sell like crazy. This is actually the PS3's first huge exclusive (when I say huge i mean worldwide). So we will see.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

SnakeEyez said:
well, looks like MGS4 is on the fast track to selling atleast 1.3 mil in the first week WW. For how long is the 80gb PS3 going to be on sale for? My friend wants to get the mgs4 bundle but if its selling out like this, theres no chance.

There was another thread that said that this bundle would be around for a while actually.  Search for some of the other MSG4 threads (good luck :p) and Control F for "bundle" or something.

Machina-AX said:
These forums will be hell for PS3 fans (including myself) in the week or so following publication of MGS4 and PS3 sales figures.

When the impact turns out to be a mild (I'm predicting just under ~100,000 additional PS3 sales on top of the usual over a 2 month period) and relatively short lived (about a month before figures go back to the status quo) the anti-PS3 forumers are gonna have a field day and you will only have yourselves to blame for hyping up sales with these threads.

Can you not see it already? Because I certainly can.

Yes. ^^

If the real sales numbers turn out anything like your prediction - only a pathetic 100K hardware boost - I will laugh 'em in the face.

Around the Network

My personal prediction was 150K in NA that week

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

hmm, 150k in NA, that seems kinda high, I think that it'd be like 200k-250k boost WW, so I think that 150k coming from NA is too much.

The First big PS3 exclusive and look what happens , hopefully 3rd parties are getting the message.

Thats actually pretty low when the Wii can sell 250,000 easily in a week with no games out that week.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

@ Slimebeast )

So, may we laugh you in the face, if the 360 doesn't manage to outsell the PS3 (like you predicted in your sig), but rather loses by some millions this year ?