By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Motherf***ing Son of a B****ing A**wipe LAG!!!

I HATE MOTHERF*****G SON OF A B****ING A**WIPE LAG!!! >_<
(censored for DarkNight_DS)

I swear... ever since we had a couple bits of strong wind on Thursday my online Brawl experience has never been the same. Everything takes like 3-5 seconds of a still-frame, then i get 1/3 of a second of movement... every once in a while i get maybe 10-20 seconds of half-lagged constant movement, followed by another 7-10 seconds of stillframes. I get so pissed off that I just eject my Wii's disk, and therefore disconnect from the other person... It's almost equally as annoying as lag in FPS games...

My PC's internet is fine, and The Wii web browser seems to be at regular pace for Wi-Fi.

Did one of the Nintendo servers get knocked down or something???

Has anyone else in Texas (Or maybe just people with Verizon FiOs) had a similar experience within the last 2 days?

If anyone has had this problem can they let me know how to fix it.

Around the Network

Brawl Online is bullshit, anyways. Even without lag, it takes at least half a second for your input into the controller to go through into the online match itself.

Good way to get banned... Next time be a little less colorful.

As for your problem. It sucks, it's most likely your connection between you and your internet provider.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

DarkNight_DS said:
Good way to get banned... Next time be a little less colorful.

As for your problem. It sucks, it's most likely your connection between you and your internet provider.

I'm not going to get banned... I'm following the rules completely...

The Rules Say:

"Keep the language in thread titles clean. We don't restrict language usage in posts (up to a point), but thread titles are a different matter. Whatever luridly foul things you wish to say about Luigi, you can find a work safe euphemism for the title. Also, letter substitution fools nobody, but strings of unpronounceable symbols are acceptable. "

But just for you, DarkNight_DS, I've censored it.

anyway, what would my IP have to do with it if my PC and the opera browser work fine?

If you want to experience lag, play Pro Evo 2008 on the PS3. I once had poesession of the ball in my opponents penalty area, only for the game to momentarily freeze and warp my ball into MY penalty area.

So dont bitch...you dont know lag!!!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

Sounds like you're a little angry about this issue.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Yea Brawl online usually lags, disconnects, or the famous 86420 error that I have nightmares about. Tho it seems to be getting a lil better lately less disconnects then usual. Could be just too much traffic during that time of day so server could be busy try another time of day when u think its not as busy.

colonelstubbs said:
If you want to experience lag, play Pro Evo 2008 on the PS3. I once had poesession of the ball in my opponents penalty area, only for the game to momentarily freeze and warp my ball into MY penalty area.

So dont bitch...you dont know lag!!

I do know lag... It's just different this time. You don't believe me? When I was playing halo 3, It lagged so bad, it kept restarting the game... a minute after we had been playing. Also, if I did something, I had to repeat it about 5 times for it to work. Not to mention the occasional assasination that never happened to me, yet my body would be lying on the ground right after I just melee'd someone in the back of the head...

So yeah, I know lag, It's just never lasted for 3 DAYS straight.

supermario128 said:
Sounds like you're a little angry about this issue.

After having to play lvl CPU's that commit suicide randomly, playing classic, all-star, ect., clearing out challenges, ect., and 3 days later it's STILL not working right

Well, I don't know a single person who wouldn't be angry about it.

hey lcec....check out the forum rules regarding sig lengths.