By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Techu 4 first part of a Trilogy on the Wii !!

starcraft said:

TenchuZ sucked.  I hope the Wii version returns to the old school quality of the series.

Only with motion-simulated throat-cutting

It's not made by From Software (makers of Tenchu Z).  It's made by the makers of the superb Tenchu 1 on the Original Playstation.

That being said:

The fifth and sixth games haven't had platforms announced for them, but they are part of a trilogy.  Two different things.

That being said

If this sells well, I expect them to be Wii Exclusive.

Around the Network

I remember playing Tenchu 1. Those were the days.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

DMeisterJ said:
starcraft said:

TenchuZ sucked.  I hope the Wii version returns to the old school quality of the series.

It's not made by From Software (makers of Tenchu Z).  It's made by the makers of the superb Tenchu 1 on the Original Playstation.

That being said:

The fifth and sixth games haven't had platforms announced for them, but they are part of a trilogy.  Two different things.

That being said

According to From Software, there are Wii exclusive as well.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

That's pretty impressive, considering how hard it has been for the platform to even secure multiplat releases. Now it's getting entire exclusive trilogies!

I also choose to take this as a vote of confidence in the quality of the title itself. If they thought it needed to prove itself, they probably wouldn't go ahead and commit to an entire trilogy.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

all thats left is that they be good games(crossing my fingers)

Around the Network
Viper1 said:
DMeisterJ said:
starcraft said:

That being said:

That being said

Linky?  I've heard conflicting reports

the-magicbox.com says they are Wii exclusive.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

DMeisterJ said:
Viper1 said:
DMeisterJ said:
starcraft said:

That being said:

That being said

The only thing conflicting you could read is that the original source wasn't sure if the announced trilogy was Wii exclusive.  Even still, it's illogicial to think they'd create a trilogy yet have parts 2 and 3 not appear on the same console as part 1.  Remember a trilogy is a cohesive storyline being developed largely in one full swoop.  Sequels don't follow those rules since are developed after the fact.

Secondly,  go ask From Software yourself.  They'll tell you.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

I wish The World Ends With You 2 would be a Wii-Exclusvie.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Viper1 said:
DMeisterJ said:
Viper1 said:
DMeisterJ said:
starcraft said:

That being said:

That being said

The only thing conflicting you could read is that the original source wasn't sure if the announced trilogy was Wii exclusive.  Even still, it's illogicial to think they'd create a trilogy yet have parts 2 and 3 not appear on the same console as part 1.  Remember a trilogy is a cohesive storyline being developed largely in one full swoop.  Sequels don't follow those rules since are developed after the fact.

Secondly,  go ask From Software yourself.  They'll tell you.

It could be multi-plat *cough* BioShock *cough*