By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Its True Metal Gear bundle did kill amazon!!!!

FishyJoe said:
I'm not saying it didn't happen, but some blogger on PS3 fanboy isn't much proof.

PS3 Fanboy is owned by Joystick... pwned?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
FishyJoe said:
I'm not saying it didn't happen, but some blogger on PS3 fanboy isn't much proof.

Uhh, don't you mean Joystiq? Besides, I don't think that being owned by a site means all your articles and everything you say has to be the words of your owner. Although I could be wrong. 

For god's sake, there is no proof that MGS4 crashed Amazon.

If there is, then we'll talk. But it is highly unlikely for reason stated numerous times.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
I see no proof whatsoever that it was caused by MGS4.

And I agree Kasz.

Agree...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
MontanaHatchet said:
ssj12 said:
FishyJoe said:

Uhh, don't you mean Joystiq? Besides, I don't think that being owned by a site means all your articles and everything you say has to be the words of your owner. Although I could be wrong. 

they have to have an ounce of truth in them, this is why for example IGN which owns Gamespy (or is it the otherway around?)and all their articles have to be error checked and made sure to be credible. If a story isnt from a credible source they tell you that it might not be true.

If one site makes a mistake it makes all sites linked to that site look bad.

Remember Gamespot screwed up, GameRanking, CNET, and a bunch of other sites connected were deeply questioned on credibility.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

It's impossible to verify the credibility of the information since no details whatsoever are given. I'm not sure what there is to pwn or why that comment was necessary.

Contrast that to the reporting of cnet, which at least gives verifiable facts and quotes.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-10784_3-9962403-7.html?tag=nefd.top

http://news.cnet.com/8301-10789_3-9962676-57.html?tag=nefd.top 

Kasz216 said:
Yeah. MGS crashed the site despite things have sold out faster at a higher volume having no effect.

I mean... use the slightest bit of common sense.

What he said.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Why do people care? That truthfully is beyond me.

Kasz216 said:
Yeah. MGS crashed the site despite things have sold out faster at a higher volume having no effect.

Thatmax's sig- "Common sense isnt so common" Its soooooo true

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
Kasz216 said:

You Win the thread