By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Best PS3 video that I have ever seen

Looks like a Leo-J vid...Oh well I have to say I LOVED THE MUSIC!!!

Around the Network
jerseyboy609 said:
Cremator said:
jerseyboy609 said:
Why the hell are people getting angry and calling this a biased video...In Bold letter its says PS3 VIDEO...NOT PS3 VS 360 VIDEO, its SUPPOSED TO BE BIASED

Wow apparently u have no intelligence. When the video is soo biased and fanboyish its bound to bring debate btw PS3 vs 360 Video. Remember there are 360 owners in VG too.

I have no intelligence?! I have a bachelors in finance with a minor in mathematic from a private college, so I don't want to here it.
 Hahahaha. I guess you are just lacking in intelligence. 

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

jerseyboy609 said:
bbsin said:
Cremator said:
@ jersey

Based on your question it seemed you had no intelligence.
The point that you're complaining about the integrity of a fanmade PS3 youtube video on a Sony board shows that you have no intelligence.
lol, I wasn't complaining, I was just clarifying something...I didnt know that some info was false, video game knowledge is not common you know. You have to admit, the video seems to be well put together with a great deal of facts. Maybe he got his sources from bogus websites, but from my knowledge and the info that I have obtained from you guys I would say about 90% of the video is true. So, please do not bash my threads because I, as of 5 days ago, was a former 360 owner, and I know that the people who did the bashing were owners...btw if I found a pro 360 vid with a great deal of facts, I would have posted it as well.
(1)  You now seem to be defending yourself by claiming ignorance.  Well sorry to burst your bubble but if you claim that a video (or anything) is well researched then you are expected to have done enough research yourself to know what the hell you are talking about.

(2)  It's not the factual inaccuracies that make that video hilarious propaganda so much as it is the totally biased and onesided viewpoint.  Case in point:  the data transfer rate comment I pointed out earlier.  For another example look at the comparisons of the 360's positive aspects and the PS3's.  The former has a feature list with comments to the effect that they suck, and leaving off the optional stuff (the price is for the most expensive model, of course); later it gets game lists with only a couple of games on them.  The latter's feature list comes with praising comments and the optional stuff and yet quoting the price of the model that doesn't have it! (with note); and later, game lists of the "kitchen sink" variety.

(3)  That may well be true.  Converts to a cause (360 hate / PS3 love) are often among its most devoted or fanatical followers.

(4)  Would you really?  I hear they're not too hard to find.  Unless you're waiting for your buddy to make one, in which case it'd be a bad idea to hold your breath.  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

that is a nice video

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

sieanr said:
jerseyboy609 said:
Cremator said:
jerseyboy609 said:
Why the hell are people getting angry and calling this a biased video...In Bold letter its says PS3 VIDEO...NOT PS3 VS 360 VIDEO, its SUPPOSED TO BE BIASED

Wow apparently u have no intelligence. When the video is soo biased and fanboyish its bound to bring debate btw PS3 vs 360 Video. Remember there are 360 owners in VG too.

I have no intelligence?! I have a bachelors in finance with a minor in mathematic from a private college, so I don't want to here it.
 Hahahaha. I guess you are just lacking in intelligence. 

lol, we all make syntax errors sometimes...lol

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
jerseyboy609 said:
bbsin said:
Cremator said:
@ jersey

The point that you're complaining about the integrity of a fanmade PS3 youtube video on a Sony board shows that you have no intelligence.
lol, I wasn't complaining, I was just clarifying something...I didnt know that some info was false, video game knowledge is not common you know. You have to admit, the video seems to be well put together with a great deal of facts. Maybe he got his sources from bogus websites, but from my knowledge and the info that I have obtained from you guys I would say about 90% of the video is true. So, please do not bash my threads because I, as of 5 days ago, was a former 360 owner, and I know that the people who did the bashing were owners...btw if I found a pro 360 vid with a great deal of facts, I would have posted it as well.
(1)  You now seem to be defending yourself by claiming ignorance.  Well sorry to burst your bubble but if you claim that a video (or anything) is well researched then you are expected to have done enough research yourself to know what the hell you are talking about.

(2)  It's not the factual inaccuracies that make that video hilarious propaganda so much as it is the totally biased and onesided viewpoint.  Case in point:  the data transfer rate comment I pointed out earlier.  For another example look at the comparisons of the 360's positive aspects and the PS3's.  The former has a feature list with comments to the effect that they suck, and leaving off the optional stuff (the price is for the most expensive model, of course); later it gets game lists with only a couple of games on them.  The latter's feature list comes with praising comments and the optional stuff and yet quoting the price of the model that doesn't have it! (with note); and later, game lists of the "kitchen sink" variety.

(3)  That may well be true.  Converts to a cause (360 hate / PS3 love) are often among its most devoted or fanatical followers.

(4)  Would you really?  I hear they're not too hard to find.  Unless you're waiting for your buddy to make one, in which case it'd be a bad idea to hold your breath.  

I have been researching my facts, the only thing I really didnt know about was the transfer rates, but the director of the video also quoted some of the wrong material ie price on 80 gig. I figured, why would I want to learn about transfer rates? I mean as long as the game plays, it shouldnt matter. Quite frankly, I am starting to feel like this whole website it full of fanboys who have nothing better to do, but bash other peoples opinions just because they have a preference of a piece of hardware. All I ask is that you please stop taking these threads personally and turn on your ps/wii/60, and have fun...Make piece not war ;)

ps

Im sorry I hurt your feelings sir...lol

Rainbird said:
Lol at the Dell/X360 part, hadn't seen that before.
But still, that video is biased like fuck!

I thought that about the 360 a very long time ago. My job uses those same exact Dell PC's and when I first saw them I was like "Wow, that is the same exact design as a 360." 

@Staude

That is an excellent PS3 video there, really professional.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

jerseyboy609 said:
bbsin said:
Cremator said:
@ jersey

Easy Jerseyboy, I wasn't talking to you, there's no need for you to get defensive.

The Dell comparison is so good, that Sony should make "Mac ads" with it.

Lost my faith in VGChartz. Too many stupid and ignorant Americans, even as moderators.

It's a shame, really. "The Boss" should do something radical about this Americanization, but it seems hardly feasible, so my days here are numbered.

jerseyboy609 said:
bbsin said:
Cremator said:
@ jersey

lol, I wasn't complaining, I was just clarifying something...I didnt know that some info was false, video game knowledge is not common you know. You have to admit, the video seems to be well put together with a great deal of facts.

The overall message is pretty accurate, just some minor flaws. Some points are hard to compare directly as the technical approach is too different or official data is not readily available. BTW regarding the Cell it's far more powerful than twice the Xenon's raw performance, 360 fanboy!

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales