By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which of these third party games have the best graphics on the Wii?

sc94597 said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
I look at thos FF pics, and all that comes to mind is BS PR pics. I'll wait for 'real' screen shots which arn't tampered with, to see the full picture before deciding weather or not this game deserves to be tittled 'The best looking game on Wii'
The first two and the last pics are most likely cgi. Everything else is in-game not pre-rendered. I don't think nintendo or tecmo are pulling a sony on us *Cough* killzone 2 *Cough*.

like I said, I'll wait for screen shots which have not been tampered with, just remeber, even in game screen shots can be modified to look better while retatining that in game feel to them, these are also known as PR BS pics.

Around the Network
jake_the_fake1 said:
sc94597 said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
I look at thos FF pics, and all that comes to mind is BS PR pics. I'll wait for 'real' screen shots which arn't tampered with, to see the full picture before deciding weather or not this game deserves to be tittled 'The best looking game on Wii'
The first two and the last pics are most likely cgi. Everything else is in-game not pre-rendered. I don't think nintendo or tecmo are pulling a sony on us *Cough* killzone 2 *Cough*.

like I said, I'll wait for screen shots which have not been tampered with, just remeber, even in game screen shots can be modified to look better while retatining that in game feel to them, these are also known as PR BS pics.

I guess, we'll see more in the upcoming weeks becaue the game is going to be released in japan next month. 

sc94597 said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
sc94597 said:
jake_the_fake1 said:

I guess, we'll see more in the upcoming weeks becaue the game is going to be released in japan next month.

Pitty the wii doesn't do game demo's, cause this game would have been disected by now in the tech forms I got to,  but oh well.

FFIV looks amazing so far, so do The Conduit and Oboro M Y.
Deadly Creatures, Tenchu IV, Rune Factory, ToS 2, Sky Crawlers and SW:TFU are shaping up pretty well too.

Some other titles that may look very good: FFCC:CB, Rygar, Kid Icarus, SW:TCW, Spyborgs(Have faith), Fragile, Disaster: DoC (1st party). (Considering what we've seen so far)

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

A bit hard to say without having the final products.

Graphics are overrated anyway. If I really gave a damn about graphics I'd get an HD console.

Around the Network
vdoesntforgive said:
sc94597 said:

Well here are some in-game images.

The last screen is CGI, btw.

WRONG. At least look at the pictures next time you say that. For one thing, the texture work on her clothes is identical in the second and third picture. And these were, I believe, all confirmed as in-game images.

Whats up with the cunduit? It looks pretty impresive to me, but Fatal Frame does sort of remind me of how good the RE4 graphics looked last generation. One things for sure, the best from third parties is yet to come.

EL_PATRAS said:
Whats up with the cunduit? It looks pretty impresive to me, but Fatal Frame does sort of remind me of how good the RE4 graphics looked last generation. One things for sure, the best from third parties is yet to come.

The Conduit looks better in motion than it does in single images. But all that's been released is pretty early still.

yushire said:

Star Wars Force Unleashed

Deadly Creatures

The Conduit

Tenchu 4

Fatal Frame 4

Force Unleashed is looking really good, but it's still aliased pretty bad.

Deadly Creatures... don't even know why it's on the list, looks horrible IMO.

The Conduit shows promise but the environments, especially exterior, are really bland.

Tenchu 4 looks good, but only if taken in comparison to Ubi's other efforts.

Fatal Frame 4 is the best by far.

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles fan for life. <3

Andrex said:
yushire said:

Star Wars Force Unleashed

Deadly Creatures

The Conduit

Tenchu 4

Fatal Frame 4

Force Unleashed is looking really good, but it's still aliased pretty bad.

Deadly Creatures... don't even know why it's on the list, looks horrible IMO.

The Conduit shows promise but the environments, especially exterior, are really bland.

Tenchu 4 looks good, but only if taken in comparison to Ubi's other efforts.

Fatal Frame 4 is the best by far.

It's not developed by ubi.