By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which of these third party games have the best graphics on the Wii?

Star Wars Force Unleashed

Deadly Creatures

The Conduit

Tenchu 4

Fatal Frame 4

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

at this point I am going to say either star wars or fatal frame, but that very well could change when the conduit is finished or if we see more of tenchu. I am actually pretty impressed by star wars as it looks about as good as SMG graphics wise.

1Fatal Frame IV
2The Conduit
3 Tenchu IV
4 THe Force Unleashed
5 Deadly Creatures

Let's wait until they're released, and then we can talk...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I don't think you can say Fatal Frame or the Conduit has good graphics. Obviously those games will look good, but how good, no one knows. So I'll stick to released games:

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition (actually looks a lot better than the GC version, it runs in widescreen, has better lightning and better framerate)

Okami

Lost Winds

Zack and Wiki

Around the Network

So no one picks Star Wars Force Unleashed? anyone seen the screenshots? its actually good and what about Deadly Creatures? seem most of you as of now are favoring fatal frame 4.

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

yushire said:
So no one picks Star Wars Force Unleashed? anyone seen the screenshots? its actually good and what about Deadly Creatures? seem most of you as of now are favoring fatal frame 4.

Fatal Frame isn't only the best 3rd party wii game graphcially, but the best wii game graphically. Look at this

Look at the textures in her shirt. The detail in the grass. The lighting all over. The dust on the mirror.  The detail of the house, grass and trees. Amazing graphics. Smg looks nice, but this is just amazing. 

@sc94597-----> Never thought it like that, I sometimes just amazed at fancy lighting and colorful graphics just like Star Wars: force Unleashed

E3 2010- Tape runs out

It's too early to judge the graphics of these games. None of them have been released and we only have screenshots and trailers. We can only assume which game will have the best graphics now and defer judgement until the games are released.

@sc94597

I bet you thi=ose images are cut-scenes still looks nice though