By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - play.com break the release date of mgs 4 or i dream ????

I would like to see which game sells better at play.com, and i saw metal gear solid 4 on ps3. I find that strange, because the game must be available the next week. So, i click on the page of mgs 4, and they said:

http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/1022294/Metal-Gear-Solid-4-Guns-Of-The-Patriots/Product.html

In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours

It's not good what play.com do. They must not break the release date of a game !!!!!

PlayStation3

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots (PS3)

( Not yet rated ) | Write a review »

£39.99 Free Delivery

RRP: £49.99 | You save: £10.00 (20%)

In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours

Around the Network

Buy it while you can, and hope they honor the order ;) Worst case, you get your money back...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

It seems like they did.... you can go through the whole process...

So it's Tuesday for people that ordered from here...

PSN ID: T_Gears

End of 2009 ltd sales:

Wii = 67-68m

X360 = 38-39m

PS3 = 34-35m

Prediction: The PS3 will surpass the 360 on weekly sales after it drops to $299 on all regular weeks (no big releases).

Hmm, I guess it is a typo.

Speaking of Play, they are saying they have the limited edition but I cannot order it.

No foreign sky protected me,
No stranger's wing shielded my face.
I stand as witness to the common lot,
survivor of that time, that place.

- From 'Requiem' by Anna Akhmatova

Musouka said:
Hmm, I guess it is a typo.

Speaking of Play, they are saying they have the limited edition but I cannot order it.

What are you saying, the limited edition is not in stock.

http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/5500791/Metal-Gear-Solid-4-Guns-Of-The-Patriots-Limited-Edition/Product.html

PlayStation3

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots - Limited Edition (Play.com UK Exclusive)

( 3 customer ratings )

Around the Network

I'm surprised that none English people are not interested by the fact they can now buy this game, which i thought was waited by a lot of people on this website.

Yeah, it seems they're out of stock. I bought mine just a few days ago from Play.com, so it appears I managed to land one of the last few copies.

:)

Has anyone received this from them?

I got my limited edition yesterday, i live in the Uk. i had to gou up town just to buy a ps3 to play it lol

obieslut said:
I got my limited edition yesterday, i live in the Uk. i had to gou up town just to buy a ps3 to play it lol
Really? Mine hasn't even been processed yet!