By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - does smg beat every last gen game in graphics?

no saying that mario looked horrible it looks great but some games last gen are better if not just as good.

Around the Network
Dno said:
no saying that mario looked horrible it looks great but some games last gen are better if not just as good.

well maybe if you count the pc realesed games other wise i dont think they look as good but some come very close

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

tabsina said:

@Dno ... thats what half-life 2 looked like on the original xbox.. just in case you forgot 

yes it didnt have as many colors but the game was huge looks of mobs to kill backgrounds, areas. there is more to grahics then pretty colors

I just recently went back and got the last stars with Luigi, and I'd completely forgotten how good SMG looked. I love the glossy effect they use in places like the Melty Molten Galaxy.

And Dno, have you even played SMG? I know you're not saying it looks bad, but it's a lot better than you're giving it credit for.

Dno said:

What games? We just proved Half life 2 doesn't. Riddick would look crappy if it didn't have the bloom. Doom 3 is the closes one, but I would say a metroid prime 3 looks better and Super Mario Galaxy looks better than metroid prime 3. 

Around the Network
Dno said:
tabsina said:

@Dno ... thats what half-life 2 looked like on the original xbox.. just in case you forgot 

yes it didnt have as many colors but the game was huge looks of mobs to kill backgrounds, areas. there is more to grahics then pretty colors

MP3 was bigger then half life 2

In one word YES!!!

Phendrana said:
I just recently went back and got the last stars with Luigi, and I'd completely forgotten how good SMG looked. I love the glossy effect they use in places like the Melty Molten Galaxy.

And Dno, have you even played SMG? I know you're not saying it looks bad, but it's a lot better than you're giving it credit for.

yeah SMG looks much better in motion,if he would play it he'd know just how good it looks

No, The Wind Waker and Okami are better.

But besides those two, yes.

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

NintendoTogepi said:

No, The Wind Waker and Okami are better.

But besides those two, yes.

wii could play wind waker and okami,but SMG is the best looking wii game so i think it looks better,but those games have awesome cel shaded artistic graphics,but i still think SMG looks better