By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - does smg beat every last gen game in graphics?

Cougarman said:
i wanna see fatal frame 4 in motion because i think that game could have better graphics then smg

judging by the pics released for it it looks better then SMG,and i think in the end it will look better

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

I think so too, Better than anything I played on the gamecube.

no way. doom 3 on xbox, riddick, halo 2, God of war, Half life 2 was on xbox, and thats to name a few... mario was not that awesome of a grapical leap...... sorry but its true... its a small tree of a leap from sunshine. it added a few more details. Riddick and doom now thats graphics i wonna see the wii pull off.....

brute said:
sc94597 said:
Yes, everything in it is better than last gen graphics. I would say it's one of the only 3 games that look better than last gen graphics on the wii so far. There are more that shall come though.

you might be talking about SMG,SSBB and MP3 what about MKWii does that look better then all last gen games,i dont own it so i dont know

Not really, the graphics are similar to highend gamecube and xbox games, but not better. 

Dno said:
no way. doom 3 on xbox, riddick, halo 2, God of war, Half life 2 was on xbox, and thats to name a few... mario was not that awesome of a grapical leap...... sorry but its true... its a small tree of a leap from sunshine. it added a few more details. Riddick and doom now thats graphics i wonna see the wii pull off.....
Lol, show me some shaders, textures, and lighting comparable to that of SMG. The only thing the original xbox probably has even close to the wii is polygon count, and the WIi pulled off about the same amount of polygons in smg which ran at 60fps, as you would see in a xbox game running at 30fps. Do you even have the game to know how much better it looks than sunshine?

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
brute said:
sc94597 said:
Yes, everything in it is better than last gen graphics. I would say it's one of the only 3 games that look better than last gen graphics on the wii so far. There are more that shall come though.

you might be talking about SMG,SSBB and MP3 what about MKWii does that look better then all last gen games,i dont own it so i dont know

Not really, the graphics are similar to highend gamecube and xbox games, but not better. 

then to which ones are you reffering

brute said:
sc94597 said:
brute said:
sc94597 said:

Oh yeah those are the ones I was referring to, but I said no for mario kart.

Dno said:

sorry but the artistic design in galaxy pulls it infront of those you mentioned,i think games shouldnt only be technical but also artistic

brute said:
Dno said:

sorry but the artistic design in galaxy pulls it infront of those you mentioned,i think games shouldnt only be technical but also artistic

Even if we go by technical it pulls pass all of those games.

sc94597 said:
brute said:
sc94597 said:
brute said:
sc94597 said:

Oh yeah those are the ones I was referring to, but I said no for mario kart.

oh ok then,i was sorta confused but not now