By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So Who's Buying Little Big Planet?

Just wanted to know who is going to go out and buy the game when it's released. I'm not really sure why people are making such a big deal about this game. It reminds me of the Wii, it get's boring playing it by yourself over time, but fun playing it with a bunch of people, so you'd probably be playing this online alot more then offline. Sure it's cute and look's a little interesting but I dought I'd be running to the store's to pick up a copy. So just want to know what you guy's think and whos going to be the first person to pick up a copy.

(I'd probably buy it but I'd definitely wait for the greatist hit's version, just because it'd be cheap)

You can't help but root for the underdog, GO PS3!

End of 08' Sales

Wii:                      39.56

Xbox 360:           24.75

Playstation 3:     20.58

Around the Network

hell yea im buying it, that proves that ps3 is not just hardcore

me!

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I'm going to make a "VGchartz" stage that consist of moving bar graphs and line graphs. There's also going to be a spinning pie chart....

I will be buying this game.

Around the Network

ME

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I will be getting this game, though not for a while.

If I had PS3 I would buy this game. But I would only buy PS3 over 360 this fall if Sony introduces a $299 PS3 with backwards compatibility.

I am.

Me too.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX