By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I found Eternal Darkness for $10, should I get it?

I saw Eternal Darkness on sale in the mall or $10 in the mall and I wanted to ask you guys (since there might be a chance one of you played it) if I should buy it. Is the game as good as the reviews say?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Probably the best 10$ you ever spent if you do get the game

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

absolutely yes. I beat the game at least 3 times (to get the complete ending) and wandering around with zero sanity will really mess with your mind.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Yes! Go get it! Before it's gone! It's totally awesome. The story and atmosphere are absolutely outstanding.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Assuming you like survival horror and you've played resident evil4 and the remake...yes.

Around the Network

Many people, me included, consider it the best game of the last generation. So YESSS!!!!

disolitude said:
Assuming you like survival horror and you've played resident evil4 and the remake...yes.

Yea, I own both of those so if the game is that good, I guess I should pick it up.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

RolStoppable said:

But if the game in question would be Doshin the Giant, for which I paid €10, then I would tell you to save your money!

I love that game on 64DD *and* GameCube...poor Doshin :(

Buy the game its a classic.

yes... right now... buy it now.

F@ck Ubisoft and their commitment to Wii shovelware.