By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon sells out of MGS4 80GB PS3 in 5 minutes! -- T3H Domination Begins??

Hmm, apparently the MGS 4 bundle didn't see as much today on Amazon as the Wii did. The PS3 + MGS 4 bundle isn't in the top 10, although MGS 4 is #7. The first 4 slots, along with 6 of the top 10 are Wii-related products (Wii, Wii Fit, Mario Kart, etc).

Around the Network

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/06/06/amazon_site_down/

TheBigFatJ said:
Hmm, apparently the MGS 4 bundle didn't see as much today on Amazon as the Wii did. The PS3 + MGS 4 bundle isn't in the top 10, although MGS 4 is #7. The first 4 slots, along with 6 of the top 10 are Wii-related products (Wii, Wii Fit, Mario Kart, etc).

Maybe the bundle is really small...or amazon havent updated the list yet...

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

The bundle was taken down muppets!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

MGS is niche, doesn't appeal to many people etc etc.

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
TheBigFatJ said:

Maybe the bundle is really small...or amazon havent updated the list yet...

It updates hourly.

Yeah, the bundle was taken down. Hence why it's not on the bestsellers list.

DMeisterJ said:
Yeah, the bundle was taken down. Hence why it's not on the bestsellers list.

wouldn't it sell less than the standalone game?

who here actually saw the bundle on Amazon?  If it had sales earlier today, it could still be in the best sellers list.  Amazon usually just says out of stock -- I've never seen them remove something like this.

can someone give me a credible link that confirm this 80 gig model have BC???

I havent see anything about this new 80 gig model have BC..

DMeisterJ said:

Yeah, sure. 

As soon as the MGS4 bundle goes on sale, a DNS attack.

That's about as likely as the moon colliding with earth, while a F5 tornado, Hurricane, and Jesus coming back in the same split second of eternity.

Yes, it is extremely unlikely for someone who enjoys annoying people on the internet to do an attack at the exact moment it could potentially annoy tens of thousands of people on the internet. I am not saying it happened, but it is extremely easy to believe. It would even make it a lot easier since you essentially have tens of thousands of zombies working for you undetectably.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229