By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LucasArts Rumors - KOTOR 3, Battlefront 3, Wii lightsaber game, Indy Jones

We already know what the lightsaber game is--Clone Wars.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

That lightsaber game does interest me!

Anyway, we did know many of these, but yet another source saying Battlefront III is comforting

I hope Battlefront 3 comes to Wii and has good shooting AND lightsaber controls

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

These rumors have been circulating for ages.

And everything except for KOTOR-Online are no-brainers anyway. They don't have to confirm it, we know that they're coming.

What we simply wanna know is estimated release dates.

The next Indy Lego game will probably be KotCS-oriented.

Around the Network
thekitchensink said:
I hope Battlefront 3 comes to Wii and has good shooting AND lightsaber controls
Well FR have expressed an interest in making wii games, so this could be the ones they are working on

Ugh... if KotOR 3 is an MMO, it'll be the disappointment of the year for me. Do we really need another entry into an already flooded market - especially when there's already a dearth of Western single-player RPGs?

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

good... now just make those movies on blu-ray then id be a huge fan!!! lol

Dno said:

We need Star Wars in HD, though hiopefully it won't just be a cash-in, and they will do a lot work getting it right

Munkeh111 said:
Dno said:

We need Star Wars in HD, though hiopefully it won't just be a cash-in, and they will do a lot work getting it right

And make Han shoot first, dammit!

In HD!