By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Have you met anyone admitted to voting for Bush, twice?

jlauro said:

I would have, but was out of state at the time of one of the elections and didn't fill out an absentee ballot.

Sorry, I just can't vote for a pro-abortion democrat. More innocent babies killed in a week than the entire situation in Iraq lasting several years. Have to keep things in perspective and look at the big picture.

There are other reasons too, but I figure that one is big enough that I don't want to get in a debate about other issues.

PS: I know that the likelyhood of the president significantly changing the number of abortions in the US, much less the world, is minimal. That said, there is no way I can support a democrat as president as long as it is part of the democratic platform.

Are you saying 100000s of abortions would take place in the US on a weekly basis when a democrat becomes president?

Around the Network

I know I am going to vote for McCain! Take that Obama!

ON TOPIC:

I would have voted for Bush both times if I was of age. Most people just hate him because the liberal media puts those kinds of ideas in the population's minds. (Go Mark Levin and Rush Limbaugh! Conservatism FTW!)

Grey Acumen said:
Lets face it, most people voted for bush the second time because the other choice was Kerry, and he was as qualified to deal with times of war as Jack Thompson is to deal with Video Games.

That's what everyone i know said.

First time he seemed good.

Second time they knew he was a fuck up, but John Kerry seemed like at least an equally big fuck up.

I didn't vote for him either time.

The whole John McCain has a illegitimate black baby thing was more then enough to earn my contempt for the rest of his life. The whole presidency thing was just frosting on the cake as it were.

Any other candidate but Kerry would of played well and won the election.

Then the party tried to blame Joe Liberman because he was jewish and that too many americans were anti semites.

Horrible.

Still if that was the case we wouldn't have the historic candidates we have now, and instead of John McCain their would be a right wing Neo-Con in the presidency instead of the most centrist candidate since Clinton.

Plus, I mean Edwards would of undone everything the Clintons did anyway... and Dean. Who knows.

He was the "Darkhorse radical indepenent candidate!" and now he's head of the DNC all of a sudden. Kinda funny.  How radical was he really?

koffieboon said:
jlauro said:

I would have, but was out of state at the time of one of the elections and didn't fill out an absentee ballot.

Sorry, I just can't vote for a pro-abortion democrat. More innocent babies killed in a week than the entire situation in Iraq lasting several years. Have to keep things in perspective and look at the big picture.

There are other reasons too, but I figure that one is big enough that I don't want to get in a debate about other issues.

PS: I know that the likelyhood of the president significantly changing the number of abortions in the US, much less the world, is minimal. That said, there is no way I can support a democrat as president as long as it is part of the democratic platform.

Are you saying 100000s of abortions would take place in the US on a weekly basis when a democrat becomes president?

Less then 4,000 Americans have died in Iraq.  Which i'm assuming he means.  I mean it's been shown neither poltical party nor most americans actually give a damn about the iraqi citizens and are just looking out for number 1.

I remember telling people Bush was going to fuck up this country but good at the time of the first election.

8 years later I think I was right.

Damn those Dems for putting Kerry up there last time.

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
koffieboon said:
jlauro said:

Less then 4,000 Americans have died in Iraq.  Which i'm assuming he means.  I mean it's been shown neither poltical party nor most americans actually give a damn about the iraqi citizens and are just looking out for number 1.

Someone claiming to look at the big picture and being very concerned with the unborn life should also be concerned about the death of people with a different nationality.

I would have (not old enough for 2000 election) for two reasons:

1) Gore.
2) Kerry.

I was old enough to vote in the '04 election.  Also, yes, Bush sucks, but what about the idiots in congress?  They get a complete pass on everything, because everyone is too busy focusing on Emmanuel Goldstei- er, I mean, George Bush.

I know 5 people who voted both times for Bush, but only 1 who will admit doing so publicly.

Douchebag versus turd sandwich!

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Starmistkarmic said:
I know 5 people who voted both times for Bush, but only 1 who will admit doing so publicly.

yeah, that's our voting system, anonymous votes. Why would anybody go admit who he/she voted for publicly???

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)