By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The official "I'm buying Civilization Revolution" Thread of Strategy

If it's better than Civ 4 and they eventually do finish the Wii version (remember, it was postponed indefinitely, not canceled) then I'll buy it.

Around the Network

Just saw the trailer... Looks very different but not in a good way. I'll try the demo before I buy.

I'm looking forward to the DS version (already pre-ordered through the VGChartz store), Civilization is one of my favorite strategy series, it will be nice to have a portable version! :)

played every civ game, and plan on it until they disapoint me, which they haven't yet :D Love Civlization, the first was my favorite :)

I'm waiting for the demo which should be up anytime now..

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

Very concerned on what was dropped for this version. I LOVE the PC version of Beyond the Sword and anything missing is going to feal like a weaker game. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

One good point though is that Sid Meier is the lead designer.

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Was planning on getting it for my wife until they put the wii version on hold.

Assuming they eventually complete the wii version, I probably will.

I saw that clip and the PS3/360 version looks yuck. If I hear lots of good comments on the DS version; then, I'll get it.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Probably would have gotten it for the Wii. Oh well...

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

I have watched the gameplay videos on IGN... and sorry Sid, but I think I'll pass for this time. :(
I'm not convinced by the DS version either.