By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Soul Caliber IV (both versions) will have Darth Vader's Apprentice in

bdbdbd said:
To add to what others said about Siths, that Sith is somewhat an antithesis to Jedi, an equivalent to one in the dark side. When Darth Maul appeared in the start of Phantom Menace (i think the name comes from the Siths that suddenly appear), the Jedis are horrified, because not a single Sith have been seen in a long while. So the Siths are as ancient as Jedis. Episodes 1, 2 and 3 features 4 Siths, Sidious, the one guy whose name i can't remember, Darth Maul and Darth Vader, where the last two are apprentices. Darth Vader becomes Sith lord somewhere between Revenge of the Sith and The New Hope.

You can't remember Darth Tyrannus, or as most people refer to him as, Count Dooku? I wouldn't blame you, it's a pretty stupid name for a Sith. 

Around the Network
konnichiwaa said:
Darth MAUL CAME BACK???? Was that in the movies??

no :( .. would have liked to see that though... Darth Maul was pretty damn cool.

On topic. I think it's epic win, and Darth Vader is the reason i'm getting this game when it comes out. :D

Check out my game about moles ^

Darth Maul never came back in the movies. He came back between the third and fourth movies when Luke was an infant.

MontanaHatchet said:
bdbdbd said:
To add to what others said about Siths, that Sith is somewhat an antithesis to Jedi, an equivalent to one in the dark side. When Darth Maul appeared in the start of Phantom Menace (i think the name comes from the Siths that suddenly appear), the Jedis are horrified, because not a single Sith have been seen in a long while. So the Siths are as ancient as Jedis. Episodes 1, 2 and 3 features 4 Siths, Sidious, the one guy whose name i can't remember, Darth Maul and Darth Vader, where the last two are apprentices. Darth Vader becomes Sith lord somewhere between Revenge of the Sith and The New Hope.

You can't remember Darth Tyrannus, or as most people refer to him as, Count Dooku? I wouldn't blame you, it's a pretty stupid name for a Sith. 

Thanks. That it was. Too little sleep last night i had. Name very stupid is. Agree i. But then again, it's just to show that how big the Star Wars universe is with different kind of people.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

cool it seems more secret characters,also i think darth vader is cooler then yoda

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Well even pretending this individual plot "expansion" makes sense, they blew the apprentice's force powers ridiculously out of proportion... once again completely breaking any consistency in the series.

naznatips said:
Well even pretending this individual plot "expansion" makes sense, they blew the apprentice's force powers ridiculously out of proportion... once again completely breaking any consistency in the series.

Yeah... it kinda makes you wonder... if Darth Vaders Aprrentice was so badass that he could pull a star detroyer from out of the sky...

why couldn't Darth Vader just crush Luke's X-Wing.  Or the Millenium Falcon. 

Really it just makes Darth Vader look like an asshole with all the stuff he could of did.  Of course... so do the prequels to a lesser extent.  I mean they also making him look like a whiny twerp... but a whiny twerp who is a way better fighter and has way more impressive force powers then he does later on. 

LNRT said:
Rath said:
How did Vader have an apprentice?

Weren't there only ever two Sith and both of them died in the last Star Wars?

There are only two Sith Lords. So they can have apprentices but for the apprentice to become a Lord he has to kill his master... or something like that. I agree with Naz, trying to makes sense of it at this point is useless.

No no no. I swear. I know almost nothing about the Star Wars universe but I'm certain there are only ever two Sith, the master and the apprentice, one to have power and the other to crave it.

The universe is quite simply fucking butchered.

Soriku said:
WTF? Darth Maul came back? lol. Why would Maul want to kill Vader?

Ha, I barely recognized you without your old avatar.

If memory serves, Darth Maul came back as a member of an organization to kill Darth Vader, believing that his instable psyche would cause him to be a threat to the rise of the Galactic Empire.

darth vader FTW!!!but both are good

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"