By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why are people afraid of clowns?

actually, The only time I felt sad for a clown is when my aunt hanged a picture frame of a clown crying, I really felt sorry for that clown in the picture, but still they scare me.

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
Make yourself 5 again and watch this movieThe first one IT.

point taken. ::shudder::

Nothing scares me, i dont find clows scary but seeing that movie clip made feel feel all crazy. Not full scared but got me moer on edge then any other horror i have seen

How the hell does such a brightly painted face with exaggerated facial features, usually a creepy smile, not traumatize you as a child?

Especially once you realize that clowns are just sad old men wearing face paint and desperately trying to please children.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

clowns aren't scary

^Guy pissing on Microsoft Sign

UBISOFT BOYCOTT

Around the Network

My roommate is deathly afraid of clowns. He won't even watch Billy Madison because he is afraid of the clown in it. It was hilarious when we went to look at costumes for halloween. He would freak out and leave the store if he saw a clown costume.

Meet the "Killer Clown" John Wayne Gacy killed 33 people in the USA.
http://www.prairieghosts.com/gacy.html

"Gacy had been convicted of the deaths of 33 young men and had the notoriety of being convicted of more murders than anyone else in American history". 

They are really, really, really creepy

How can you trust someone who smiles 24 hours a day!!!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

^^ 

Like Cubcake in "Boner's Ark"?

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!