By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - GTA IV DLC Delayed.

Here is the General Investor Relations Information from Take 2 Games.

http://ir.take2games.com/ReleaseDetail.cfm?ReleaseID=314411

Here is the big part in the document.

The Company is providing guidance for the third fiscal quarter ending July 31, 2008 and fourth fiscal quarter ending October 31, 2008 and is raising its guidance for the fiscal year ending October 31, 2008 as detailed below. Fiscal 2008 guidance reflects the release of the first installment of episodic content for Grand Theft Auto IV for Xbox 360 in the first quarter of fiscal 2009 instead of the fourth quarter of fiscal 2008 in order to provide a better balance in Take-Two's release schedule.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

I would be miffed but I haven't even got the game yet.

Yeah, no one will care about GTA4 extra content then unless its a whole new city.

Pff and when will know what it is?

Maybe more activities like SR2.

It's not much delayed, this is the fiscal quarter meaning November - January.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

Let me be the first to say (only to those 360 owners parading the DC as if its the second coming of christ)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

WHo cares about it so late....if it ships in 09

the hype train for FF13 would be in full flow anyway.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

My thread was beat out by less than a minute.

At least mine has the source though. ;)

I see people saying it isn't a big delay, but wasn't it set for August? I can't see it doing much 7 months after release, specially with games like R2 and Gears 2 coming out that same month.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

man, all those 360 owners who treated DLC like it was Jesus' Second coming. have to wait for almost a year.

colonelstubbs said:
Let me be the first to say (only to those 360 owners parading the DC as if its the second coming of christ)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Sorry but the DLC is not cancelled or a meaningless feature... we still don't know what it is... your reaction just shows how bad you took the news of the DLC just for the 360...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."