By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tecmo stock hit an all-time low due to Itagaki leaving

thats funny, same thing could happend if miyamoto or kojima leaves

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

What games does Tecmo make/publish that aren't made by Itagaki? Are any of those games any good?

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

Lucky I don't have any stock of Tecmo :).

jman8 said:
What games does Tecmo make/publish that aren't made by Itagaki? Are any of those games any good?
Fatal Frame IV? That looks very good. I don't know too much about any others. Tecmo is getting help developing the game from nintendo and grasshopper though so they shouldn't really get full credit.

ouch =/

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Around the Network

thats a really hard drop

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

On one hand, Itagaki leaving saddens me due to the Ninja Gaiden franchise. On the other hand, this could push Tecmo into making more Wii games after Fatal Frame IV. They'll need the money!

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Well the board will now officially have to deal with 2 firings: watch out Yasuda-san.

Soriku said:

Tecmo stock rides the Itagaki rollercoaster

Look out for the Itagaki drop…it’s a nasty one!

Link

---

Oh snap lol. Tecmo must be pissed.

It's more due to the lawsuit, than him leaving.

@NJ5

WOW....way to twist things completely...

this may lead to a PS3 port of NG2....they can't ignore Europe.

Anyways I feel Tecmo is crap so who cares....NG franchise is boring imo....DOA is over-rated

I just think Fatal Frame IV looks very nice though

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey