By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Another amazing Xbox exclusive heading to PS3...trailer!

Everstar said:
what game is this>?

Vampire Rain. I'm sure someone will buy a ps3 to play this after seeing ths trailer :)

Around the Network

Dang, the trailer actually looks nice xD

This is the type of shit I want on the WIi. Not some The Dog Island shit that ubisoft wants to make or think we Wii owners want or like.

Man you scared me a little with that trailer. I might buy it. I just put the cover up the other day an it reminded me of mgs too.

This game is awful and trailers shouldn't fool you into think other wise

Around the Network
Blaiyan said:
Man you scared me a little with that trailer. I might buy it. I just put the cover up the other day an it reminded me of mgs too.

Please don't buy it. I don't want to be responsible for someone slowly dying on the inside after playing this game.

disolitude said:
Blaiyan said:

Please don't buy it. I don't want to be responsible for someone slowly dying on the inside after playing this game.

Why not? This game is top quality.

Did you or did you not read the sparkling 2.9 review from IGN on the first game?

I'll still rent it. :)

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

More news coming in on this hot title...

Read the Kotaku article.

http://kotaku.com/5013556/vampire-rain-altered-species-website-more-fun-than-actual-game

Apparetnly the site meant to promote the game is much funner than the actual game.

You can find it here...
http://www.alteredspecies.com/

I fooled around on this site for 5 mins and I have to admit I agree. Its pretty fun.

Better yet, if they port this website to the Wii with Wii mote controls...you got one fo the best mature games for the system right there... :)

Gah, you had me fooled with the title.
Guess Sony Domination wont come early after all :'(

(Please don't take this post seriously guys)

Bullet Witch FTW! It CANT be THAT horrid!