By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Fatal Frame IV screens: Looking very good!

Day one for me. I want see a trailer.

We must do a tread as fatal frame you must buy this game as zack and wiky

Around the Network

Lol I looks almost as good as the Silent Hill games for the HD consoles. Best wii graphics technically imo so far.

That is a big bitch slap (i had to get it out of my system) to the face to developers who say they cant make a good looking game for the wii. I think i might get this game.

I bet this game is running at 60fps without any frame rate drops btw.

3rd parties take notice this is how you do wii graphics

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network
Cougarman said:
3rd parties take notice this is how you do wii graphics

Agreed, maybe nintendo should help third parties understand the system more. Since nintendo has been helping Tecmo and Grasshopper, the game has been looking good. It most likely won't happen though because, I feel nintendo doesn't want to rely on third partiy support as much as they use to, because if they lose it then they will fall back to the bottom again. 

brrrrrrrrr

*shivers*

Yes plz!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:

brrrrrrrrr

*shivers*

Yes plz!

I know looks kinda like the things from the grudge doesn't it? For people who played the prequels, are these games scary?Rate on a scale of 1-10 and show other games so I could compare.

I'd give them a 10 in scariness.

wow, fatal frame lV is looking good.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99