By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Anyone actually excited for Mario Super Sluggers?

does it have online play?

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout
Around the Network

I have a hard time being hyped for it, the first one had many things going for it, but limiting the regular baseball games to 2 players meant it never got played. :(

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Excited, no.
Interested, slightly.

It looks fun, and I was surprised by positive feelings for strikers.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

I'm not a huge soccer fan, but I adore strikers. I'm not really a fighter fan, but I'm obsessed with Brawl. I'm not the biggest devotee for racers, but I can't stop playing Mario Kart. Nintendo takes these genres and just blows them out of the water. They give them that little Nintendo flair, that absurdity and hilarity that makes them so fun. DK pitching a giant barrel at a batter? Sure! Hitting a ball, causing it to catch fire and ultimately burn an outfielder? Why the hell not? Nintendo knows what it's doing and it's fun. I think this could come out swinging.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

yeah it looks fun,im pretty excited

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Honetly i am not excited, but that could change..

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

I'm looking forward to it. Hoping it's online is fleshed out as well as Mario Kart's.

Not at the very least.

Proud Owner of all 3 current-gen systems

Currently Playing:
SSBB, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, MKWii, GTA IV (360), MGS4, DQIV, Jeanne d'Arc, FFVII: Crisis Core, Chrono Trigger (PSX)

Mario Kart FC: 4897-6731-4375
SSBB FC: 1504-5406-8515
Wii Friends Code: 1020-2726-1535-3964

XBL:
PhatLaosBoi
PSN: PhatLaosBoi

I'm waiting for Mario Tennis

You do not have the right to never be offended.

Depends if it has online or not. If not then not really excited. If yes then somewhat excited.

I'm a big baseball fan, don't even get me started, but baseball games ahve never been that good. AT least the simulation ones. Sports games, to me, stopped being good after the N64/PS1 ones and the unreal ones like Hitz and Blitz. I mean simulation sports games are boring to me because I can do any of those anytime I want. I want unrealistic homeruns with awesome tackles and checks that make them fly across the ice.